Mortal Kombat Retrospective Update?

CuteBaraka

Hey guys do you think they should bring a patch or dlc where they can add more things to the kollection. Like MK1-MK9 development videos, art, music, concept art, character videos, and a lot more kombat goodies. And to unlock these is make another section in the Krypt. It would be cool to unlock a 'MK2 Trailer Video' in the Krypt, or 'MK3 Selection Screen Art'. I want some nostalgia in this game too :)

Last edited:

mandead

I'd really like them to add character concept art for Goro and the future DLC characters, as well as for any possible future stages. I like the Kollection to feel complete, and it doesn't right now. I know it's a minor thing that doesn't affect gameplay, but I really like the concept art in MKX and I was disappointed to see Goro doesn't have any despite being on-disc. Same with having no alt. costume. :(

In particular, I'd be genuinely fascinated to see the concept art they did for Tremor and Predator when designing their appearance, even if I choose not to buy them.

DeBane

No more junk data, please.

SHAO KAHN is what's needed to tear this casual fest a new one...

2UZhRy0.gif

CuteBaraka

I'd really like them to add character concept art for Goro and the future DLC characters, as well as for any possible future stages. I like the Kollection to feel complete, and it doesn't right now. I know it's a minor thing that doesn't affect gameplay, but I really like the concept art in MKX and I was disappointed to see Goro doesn't have any despite being on-disc. Same with having no alt. costume. :(

In particular, I'd be genuinely fascinated to see the concept art they did for Tremor and Predator when designing their appearance, even if I choose not to buy them.

yeh, since they have a mmo style server they can patch in anything anytime, so we could get a lot more content, so far here are some rumours:
- Story DLC (Ed Boon Teased)
- Kabal (Ed Boon Teased)
- Old School Fatality (Leaked)
- Kombat Pass 2 (Rumoured)
- Kostume DLC (Inevitable)
and probably more

DeBane

but wouldn't kahn just be played by all the "casuals"? He's not exactly a pushover.
Probably not, given most's aversion to the character; likely from years of being pummelled by his cheesiness and ridiculed for their trouble! :lol:

And, of course, seeing as how nerfed Goro is (arguably a stronger combatant thatn Kahn, if magic / sorcery is taken out of the equation), Kahn would surely be "balanced"... in NRS's own unique, quirky, oftentimes eyebrow-raising way.

Bruzzrad

No more junk data, please.

SHAO KAHN is what's needed to tear this casual fest a new one...

2UZhRy0.gif

Casual fest? Try going online and fighting someone with a 534/23 win/loss ratio.

And please, stop this Shao Kahn dribble. The dude needs to sit out a game or two.

PhantomCyrax

Casual fest? Try going online and fighting someone with a 534/23 win/loss ratio.

And please, stop this Shao Kahn dribble. The dude needs to sit out a game or two.
Most people I play who have massive win/loss ratios arent as difficult as I expect. I guess most of them hunt down the people with bad records.
If youre talking about ranked though... some people are just too good.

Last edited:

p.W

Lol, why would you want to see Predator's concept art? It's probably a bunch of drawings of the Predator taken directly from Predator1/2/AvP, mixing and matching the slightly different outfit elements.

Cryo

Nah, I can't care less about any of that.

MK2 trailer? Go to youtube.

NRS shouldn't waste time and resources on useless stuff like this.

Bruzzrad

Most people I play who have massive win/loss ratios and as difficult as I expect. I guess most of them hunt down the people with bad records.
If youre talking about ranked though... some people are just too good.

That's more so who I meant, the high ranked people.

mandead

Lol, why would you want to see Predator's concept art? It's probably a bunch of drawings of the Predator taken directly from Predator1/2/AvP, mixing and matching the slightly different outfit elements.
There are different Predators from various sources, and there are three visual variants they have to pick.

Kanashimi

Only laughing because he owns a Xb1 lol
If you had a ps4 I would give you the asswhooping you deserve, im a 101% sure you tried online but got raped by all the scorpion players because you aparently dont know how to counter it with a little delay.
While you look at this message smile and be happy with your own thoughts "casual" the only casual here is you dude :D
Have fun offline and if you ever think about becoming a man make sure to get a ps4 and send me an invite I will discipline you well.