Mortal Kombat Legacy Secrets/Easter Eggs

Trilogy

THIS THREAD IS TO TALK ABOUT THE SECRETS AND LITTLE EASTER EGGS THEY THROW IN DURING THE WEBSERIES

alright, it was short, but the first episode was a little bit better than i thought it'd be.
few things i noticed
i think that mask sitting in the bin at the beginning will eventually be worn by Kabal
second, i see that Stryker is not just a riot controll officer, but actually part of the special forces, or whatever they're called in the new webseries
obviously, the red laser eye thing they were talking about is going to Kano.

I don't think that mask was Kabal's I think it was a Lin Kuei robotic mask. [Looked in paticular what I believe to be Smoke's?]

As far as I can tell, Jax and Sonya in this series aren't even part of the special forces yet, seems to be part of a S.W.A.T. team with Stryker as part of it.

Yeah the items in the bin looked like they were for Lin Kuei, or Smoke to me. I also thought the guy with the gas mask on, could possibly be Kabal. Well wait for the next episode and see what happens.

I think the mask was either A.) for Cyrax or Sektor and will be painted later. Or B.) Smoke. Kabal wont be in this series. Theres an interview where the director (i forgot his name) said that if this series does well and he gets the green light for a second season, THEN he'll definitely have to do Kabal.