Mortal Kombat Fire & Ice or Mk10?

Fire & Ice, no question.

I've been jonesing for another game similar to Shaolin Monks.
I NEED to see Scorpion and Noob Saibot confront each other!

Fire and Ice for sure, I loved Shaolin Monks, Even though when you played Campaign as Scorp or Subby they acted like Kung and Liu.
Fire and Ice needs to be made now!

Give us MKvDC2!!! Yeah biznitchezzz!!!

Whaaaaat??? Don't know about everyone else but I'm not really in the mood to see toned down violence in a MK Game no matter how badass Superman and Batman are.

I wanna see Fire and Ice, we're long overdue for an adventure game in the MK Universe.

I only recently tried out Shaolin Monks for the first time (I actually quite like it) so I'd go with a theoretical sequel to that, of the two choices. I like MK9, but I'd rather see something a bit different.

I want to see Mortal Kombat: Fire and Ice, similar to Sub-Zero's MK9 ending, but with Scorpion and Sub-Zero hunting down Quan Chi.

It doesn't have to be canon with the events from MK9 leading up to MK10, but it would make for an AWESOME side-story, especially if they give it a similar Shaolin Monks play style.

Fire and Ice will only revolve around SZ and Scorpion which may not have my characters.

You forget that characters like Smoke, Cyrax, Sektor, and Noob Saibot may also be involved (or unlockable) in a game featuring SZ and Scorpion, and may even have more MK characters in it, but Ok.

You forget that characters like Smoke, Cyrax, Sektor, and Noob Saibot may also be involved (or unlockable) in a game featuring SZ and Scorpion, and may even have more MK characters in it, but Ok.

If Kitana, Jade, Sindel, Mileena, Tanya, Li Mei, Nitara, or Sareena are not in, then I won't get it.