Mortal Kombat Armegeddon

Noob-Ermac

Tell us all of your first few minutes of expirience in this wonderful game, Mortal Kombat Armegeddon! We all know that it is out tomarrow, or today for some people, so PLEASE SHARE WITH THOSE UNLUCKY ONES WHO DIDNT GET IT AND DESCRIBE THE GAME! SCREENSHOTS APPRICIATED!

picked it up today at noon along with some Quizno's and haven't put it down since. Played a few matches as Rain and hit Konquest!

I got the premium edition! Well, I beat it with Johnny Cage and Scorpion, but forgot to load profile when I did it with Johnny. No money won, ack! I really enjoy playing it. I did a bit of konquest, but mainly did alot of online with my cuz. I made Image in KAK, but he doesn't look exactly how he does in my sig. I still wil work on him though. My name online is IMAGE for PS2 by the way for anyone who cares.

Post a picture of Image when he's finished and make sure it's noticable (post it in the KAF section).

I can't get online without a router, but I started Konquest, made a Kona clone, I need to buy some things, and I did some Vs. with my brother and some Motor Kombat. Need to hit Arcade mode still.

Question: I pre-ordered it for the Xbox at EB Games and I heard that they should have it in by Thursday. PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS TRUE!!!!!!

Yes it is true. I called EBgames today and they said they got the PS2 versions in today and the XBOX version will be in tomorrow for sure. The PS2 CE came yesterday as well

Lucky you...I called my EB Games and they said that the release is still the 17th! Perhaps this is only for certain shops.

I've beaten it with Kintaro. I started out with Scorpion, then realized I didn't know how to play. Then I just started pwning with Kintaro. Blaze beat me a lot though. =( I miss branch combos.