Mortal Kombat 4 Looking for this MK

straydd

Hi guys was wondering if anyone knows when or if they plan on releasing a mk 4 port for x box. Sure hope so my favorite so far. reiko favorite character.

i think they're over mk4 now, and wont return to it for a while...since they're on 6 now...but you never know. they could come out with a compilation disc some day....a la midway treasures...who knows

well hopefully they will. I never did care about the negative critisism that MK4 got personally thought it was tons better than any of the MK3 games the cpu was just cheap as hell in mk3. I think the best fatalities in any of the MKs was in 4....also like the characters as well. Every ones entitled to there opinions i guess.

straydd said:
well hopefully they will. I never did care about the negative critisism that MK4 got personally thought it was tons better than any of the MK3 games the cpu was just cheap as hell in mk3. I think the best fatalities in any of the MKs was in 4....also like the characters as well. Every ones entitled to there opinions i guess.

Quan Chi's fatality ruled in MK4!

straydd said:

ive played every single MK game out (exept deception cause iam in britain and we are getting that beauty on the 19th) but ive never played MK4 in my life.....is it better than MK3 cause that was the worst one out

I'd have to say no about MK4 being better than 3, or any other MK out there...it's the worst one imo. But that is just an opinion.

Play MK 4 there is nothing that sucks about it except shinnok and the combos are good. The gameplay is rather fast too. I mean if you havent played MK4 you are missing a great part of the series I believe people listen to game mag reviews on web sites a little too much because Mk 4 was about the best thing since MK 2 give it a try youll agree