Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

So Kollector is that Shao Kahn's advisor from 0:32?

BTW

D0-0SBnWwAE_zeM.png

Wow, Cassie's not looking like a shemale - incline!

Last edited:
7iqyfin5dik21.jpg

Seriously, first intersting new character since Taven and Daegon. Guyz, have you noticed Cetrion somewhere?

Edit: I thought it was Frost but it's just Necro-Kitana.

gigy4jwibik21.jpg

Cassie - or how to turn shit into gold:

cassie.jpg

Last edited:
So it seem's like Cetrion might be an elder god huh? So maybe in story she feels she needs to step in which causes her to lose her status similar to what happened to Shinnok and Raiden, I kinda like that better than her being Kronika's daughter.

NRS deserve a great deal of credit on the job they did with the female faces. They look so much better than before with regards to the build of MK11 and their past games.

Also I’m liking Skarlet’s new hair due.

Ok, I'm SO happy to have this surprise. Story trailer YESSSSS! Let's go for the usual:

1 - Trailer opens up in what looks like a reimagination of Shinnok's spire with a Cathedral. It's being reconstructed cause I think SF blew it up. Looks like Babel Tower;

2 - The Netherrealm attack will be huge lol;

3 - Liu kang and Kitana minions again, little time for the "emperors" it seems;

4 - The stage with the hourglass is probably the boss stage;

5 - As said before, Raiden messed up by taking out Shinnok, that's what pissed off Kronika;

6 - YESSSSSSSSSSS SHAO KAHN!! As discussed with [MENTION=5028]Commander[/MENTION], he really is part of the story, there was no way Kronika wasn't going to bring him back!;

7 - Kronika seems to be reuniting people...in MKX Krypt?;

8 - It seems she is the one that brings the heroes from the past. Unless this is later in the game, Geras betrayal, something like that, but according to her speech, she's ok with heroes coming back;

9 - Shao Kahn's arena! Seems like that stage might be another part of the MK9 stage;

10 - Kollector looks like another species; D'vorah in past outfit; Skarlet with red hair;

11 - Look at Frost. They are pulling RE5 Jill Valentine on us again, aren't they? She looks special tho;

12 - Kotal Kahn looks AMAZING. He totally looks like an aztec. Facial features absolutely on spot;

13 - Now something I have noticed: Dark Raiden appears so little. Strange right? Raiden talking to Kotal Kahn really seems past Raiden;

14 - It seems Raiden, Jade, Liu Kang and Kung lao had a party on Kahn's arena lol;

15 - Monks hanging and souls getting stealed: calling it now (somone surely may have noticed this last pages) Shang Tsung probably konsumed THE WHOLE ISLAND. [MENTION=5028]Commander[/MENTION] that might be the extinction we were talking. The roof might be at STI, but who knows if it isn't Nethership Interior too?;

16 - It really seems the revenants and Oni are worshipping Shinnok, or who knows if he can talk, right? If he does, he might contibute more to the story, more than we think;

17 - Johnny and Johnny: priceless. He was googling himself right?;

18 - Erron Black and some mercenaries. Maybe they fixed him joining Black Dragon inconsistency?;

19 - Lol those bugs;

20 - Past Scorpion looks friendly this time;

21 - [MENTION=4889]BBBLP[/MENTION] can't we all agree Johnny's face looks very decent without glasses too? lol

22 - Kano and minigun, YES;

23 - This ponytail of Cassie, appeared in the beginning, most likely they changed her style, I doubt much time has passed;

24 - Shao Kahn seems to be reuniting Outworld various people. Counter rebellion agains Kotal?!;

25 - Oh, there they are. FINALLY. The Elder Gods look more detailed, I think they will have a better appearance this time. Speaking of this...;

26 - [MENTION=9154]dodheimsgard[/MENTION] I think when Raiden asks for help, at the least to me looked like Cetrion. The hair of this Elder God are leaves. I think Cetrion is talking about Kronika's key;

27 - The Nexus is pretty updated lol;

28 - TEMPORAL ARMAGEDDON. I've already bought you game, just stop;

29 - Cassie really seems to be entering the Black Dragon club;

30 - LOL Raiden zapped Shao Kahn, I WAS WAITING FOR THIS;

31 - Raiden and Cassie might show some protagonism again;

32 - Kronika's key? Prince of Persia here we go;

33 - Is tha Shang Tsung's Island?;

34 - Was that Shang Tsung?;

35 - Kabal deflecting bullets with hookswords again :);

36 - One of the few moments Dark Raiden reappears, planning before the attack. Looks like this is before his threat, or maybe they returned to the Netherrealm;

37 - SF received the Avengers: Endgame Quantum Realm treatment lol;

38 - YES. Raiden using the Amulet. That's what I'm paying for!;

39 - Jacqui's hair, [MENTION=4889]BBBLP[/MENTION] lol;

40 - Yes, they destroyed "Shinnok's spire".

Just awesome. It really seems it's gonna be a real time folding.

15 - Monks hanging and souls getting stealed: calling it now (somone surely may have noticed this last pages) Shang Tsung probably konsumed THE WHOLE ISLAND. [MENTION=5028]Commander[/MENTION] that might be the extinction we were talking.

It's damn good concept but there is also a small chance that Kollector is just new Kahn's sorcerer with similar abilities? I have a hunch he will be some kind of Shang's nemesis or smt. He's here to replace Quan Chi.

Frost is the one with a cowl. Standing behind Kronika at 0:32. The one with blue robotic arms (a.k.a Cyborg)

Yeah, I've found her.

21zg9468bik21.jpg

Last edited:
It's damn concept but there is also a small chance that Kollector is just new Kahn's sorcerer with similar abilities? I have a hunch he will be some kind of Shang's nemesis or smt. He's here to replace Quan Chi.

I wonder if Quan Chi will return. Not playable, but as NPC. I mean, he and Shang Tsung have been the worst of the worst for ages.

If she does, Scorpion would probably kill him. Would be nice if past scorpion did that tho.

7 - Kronika seems to be reuniting people...in MKX Krypt?;
20 - Past Scorpion looks friendly this time;

That's D'Vorah's lair. You can see eggs and a giant maggot in the background with the same yellow skin and black eyes that she has.

Past Scorpion is shown fighting future Scorpion. Though him appearing in the middle of the Oni swarm might indicate he helps later on

Quan Chi will get a mention or two in the story but I think he's just dead and that's the end of it. I mean in theory Kronika could bring him back via her timewarp shenanigans, but I don't expect to see him as even an NPC, let alone playable.

I don't think Shinnok will be playable either, but I'd certainly be happy if he was. They could do some awesome shit with him in this game.

NRS did a great job with female faces. Cassie looks so cute.

Also, Kronika looks beautiful. She's kind weird, but her face looks A LOT better.

I wonder why Jill Valentining Frost. Regarding that cloak I think we won't see her soon. And why she was so special with her? Interesting.

Cassie and Jacqui looks so good but I feel bad about the prediction of Frost being a cyborg was correct. The Kollector looks damn cool and it's obvious that Cetrion is going to lose her Goddess Status to help Raiden the heroes, but I'm already proud of her for making such a sacrifice

Cassie and Jacqui looks so good but I feel bad about the prediction of Frost being a cyborg was correct. The Kollector looks damn cool and it's obvious that Cetrion is going to lose her Goddess Status to help Raiden the heroes, but I'm already proud of her for making such a sacrifice

She basically only loses her chair, she'll be an Elder God forever tho.

Well, let's overthink a little bit about this idea.

Would this really be a sacrifice? Where was Cetrion when Shinnok poisoned Earthrealm's life force? Unless, as I imagine, they might delve a little further into his motivations, and the supposed relation between both and Kronika might make her stand out. Or maybe she gets tired of their shit and goes help Raiden. She might like Raiden, I imagine.

Or maybe, she can be the only one to defeat or weaken Kronika. Seriously, it might be biased coming from me, but only the likes of Raiden or MKII Liu Kang would be able of defeating Kronika. I'm not buying Cassie defeating her. Because if she has the genalogy thing (and we don't even know if all Elder Gods are brothers and sisters, that would make imperative of ALL to stand their asses off the chair*), she is certainly more than an Elder God.

I'm really curious about this. Despite the leaks, I hope I survive until the game finally reveals how this is gonna turn out.

*Edit: and if they don't, seriously, I hope Kronika "kills" them all, except Cetrion. Tired of Raiden having to deal with the whole shit and they all sitting eating popcorn.