Mortal Kombat 10 really need an amazing collectors edition

natedoggcata

This is the 10th Mortal Kombat game and I really hope Netherealm Studios plans on having a huge celebration for this game. They need to go all out and release a bad ass collectors edition. I don't care how much it costs, I will pay for it.

Street Fighter had an amazing collectors set for their 25th anniversary and I feel like this is the chance for Mortal Kombat to celebrate.

So what kinds of things would you want to see for the collectors edition?

1. Tournament Edition Arcade Stick for PS4 - Xbox One. One major change id like to see is that they make it a traditional arcade stick so I can be used for other games. Im sure Injustice 2 is inevitable and it would be nice if you could use the MK10 stick for Injustice 2.

2. Documentary on the full history of Mortal Kombat - Not those lame 10 minute documentaries they released before. I am talking a full length documentary on the up's, down's and the making of all the games. Im sure the story of Midway going out of buisness and them creating Netherealm Studios would be great.

3. The making of Mortal Kombat 10 - similar to what they did with Deadly Alliance. I love this kind of stuff and would love to see more behind the scenes stuff.

4. The Art of Mortal Kombat - 20 years+ of Mortal Kombat art, sketches, and unseen concept art.

5. The Music of Mortal Kombat - Full soundtrack for MK1 - MK9

6. The Full Mortal Kombat Kollection - Multiple Disk collection. MK, MK2, UMK3, MK4, MK Deadly Alliance, MK Deception, MK Shaolin Monks, MK Armageddon, MK vs. DC Universe, MK9 Komplete.

Last edited:

Nasty_Freak

^

For number 6, I don't know if that's possible.

Instead, I'd want MK4/MKG HD, which should be enough.

I'd also like character biographies to return with updates to the story.

The soundtrack idea sounds like a good idea too.

Axe

Add to all that a statue of Reptile eating Johnny Cage's face, or at least something like that (something that doesn't annoy Sub Zero fans lol). Selfish specifics aside I really would like something more material as well as the OP's suggestions, like the Street Fighter 25th(?) anniversary box set that had Ryu's belt inside. Maybe Shinnok's amulet?