Mortal Kombat 10 Confirmed/Leaked!!!

So you don't have to watch the guy babbling in the video

We're trying to sync the launch of the Mortal Kombat movie with the next game they're working on

So when we find out the launch of MK movie, we have a good idea of when the game comes out

So you don't have to watch the guy babbling in the video

So when we find out the launch of MK movie, we have a good idea of when the game comes out
Yes, this also means that the movie may be filming now or the script is done and the actors have been cast but they are waiting till the game is announced to reveal a release date for the movie. Would be awesome if they came out the same day or in the same week

I don't care about the movie, never did care about live action versions of Mortal Kombat. It has never looked good, and it never will.

Not even the original MK movie BBBLP? Anyways yay double cash in on fans. Which also means there is no need for a movie licensed game to be released like Street Fighter

well, I was sure they were working on the next game but it's always nice to here it confirmed of course :) just not sure when we'll get our hands on it but I hope it's next gen for next year instead of waiting more than that (like 2015 or more)

It has great fight scenes with Shang/Liu & Liu/Random black guy, but other than that it's trash imo.

You forgot Reptile/Liu and Scorpion/Cage(sort of). But anyways it'd be cool to see it with the story and the action intact

Reptile Liu was alright, but doesn't even compare to the Shang fight.

Scorpion fight was great for the hilarious headstomp scene, but the snake spear and lava explosion knocked it down.

Yeah the Shang fight took it. I actually dug the atmosphere of the subzero one even though it was short lived and had Lui's unnecessary jump and punch in the air followed by an extremely exaggerated kick lol

Even if this movie sucks, I just really hope the fight scenes are good and vicious. Not a couple punches followed by a slow motion hit repeated constantly like the Web series. Hopefully the lines and acting isn't too cheesy either.