More DLK?

Read the tweet after that.

He says its the MK web series.

^^^^ This.
Given what has been posted regarding MK, the question was basically leading him towards MKL. Next time, we should ask more passively direct questions.

i hope that ****in hd collection gets released next year hope they work on it new actors hd sprites etc new shit but 2 classic shit these games ..... gonna be ****in godly. mk2... hd... really... i hope boon actually works on the hd collection. ill suport nrs any day.

But the guy clearly asked ed if they have any new future dlc projects then boon said yes and then on a seperate tweet he said tune in to see our last episode of mk legacy.....maybe i m just hoping for more dlc but that's honestly how I understood it

Hey, guys, pay attention:

RT @psballer8I Is there any other info being revealed @ comicon 4 mk9 besides character any new future dlc projects 4 the game Noobde: yes

The guy asked specifically for MK9, not MK in general. The web series is not related to MK9.

Boon had a brain fart.

Which is why the second tweet was made, to rectify his mistake.

Or maybe not, because they'll obviously release a Klassic Skins Pack 2 sometime in the future. The guy asked for DLCs in general, not DLC characters. =p

Or maybe not, because they'll obviously release a Klassic Skins Pack 2 sometime in the future. The guy asked for DLCs in general, not DLC characters. =p

???

The second tweet was about MK Legacy.

Boon saw his mistake and fixed it by saying they will be revealing the final episode of MKL.

???

The second tweet was about MK Legacy.

Boon saw his mistake and fixed it by saying they will be revealing the final episode of MKL.

He said they'll ALSO reveal the 10th episode of Legacy. He didn't say it was a mistake. Even if it's a mistake or not, we WILL have more DLC after the 4th DLC Character, because we will at least have a Klassic Skins Pack 2, got it?

He said they'll ALSO reveal the 10th episode of Legacy. He didn't say it was a mistake. Even if it's a mistake or not, we WILL have more DLC after the 4th DLC Character, because we will at least have a Klassic Skins Pack 2, got it?

Woah now slut, I know there will be more DLC.

I am talking solely about what is to be revealed tomorrow.