More DLC

I also would have loved to see brutalities, Animalities, and Freindships in the game i just couldnt believe that NRS said it was in the works but didnt have time to finish them :( and they were part of MK2-3

I am sure Kintaro and Goro will be playable at some point since they alreay have endings on the disc to be unlocked so...

I see a lot of people wanting Tanya and i don't understand why. Can someone explain to me why she is so wanted?

Also, i think they really should get rid of the Character select slider, I find it annoying that they are hidden like that, IMO they could just make a new column or for ps3 replace one Cyber SZ spot with Kratos, and for both just put 2 on each side once Freddy comes out

I would've loved to see Animalities and Brutalities but they would have looked f*cked up in MK9. Maybe not Brutalities but I'm sure they would have lost their luster. Trying to make an original brutality for each character AND make it not look rehashed would have been hard to do. But Goddamnit I want Friendships back in. I'm still happy with babalties but f*ck... Miss muh Friendships. How cool would it be to pull one of those off at the end of a match with your bro online?

Not to be a fanboy or to sound like we deserve it or anything, but an xbox exclusive character would be nice :D Xbox has plenty of exclusive games with major characters that would fit perfectly into the series.

Not to be a fanboy or to sound like we deserve it or anything, but an xbox exclusive character would be nice :D Xbox has plenty of exclusive games with major characters that would fit perfectly into the series.

Dude, I am a ps3 guy myself but I'll defend what you said. We got Kratos; so you Xbox 360 guys should have gottten one, too. You actually do deserve an exclusive character. The NRS sat down with microsoft and tried to get one but they said No. Microsoft apparently likes money lol. Maybe they tried for Master Chief or Marcus Fenix but they said No because they didn't want their character disrespected. Fact of the matter is they tried and it didn't work.

DLCs are always welcome and I like all your ideas but personally I would be happier if NRS focuses moar on fixing the game after the release of Freddy...

I see a lot of people wanting Tanya and i don't understand why. Can someone explain to me why she is so wanted?

Everybody probably wants her because they saw her cameo in Shao Kahn's arena. Personally, I don't want her. She just isn't as cool as Skarlet or Mileena.

l like tanya someone made a really good artwork for her that was really well done for MK9 i cant find the photo but i know the last time i saw that artwork for Tanya it was in the MK Wiki dam if you guys saw it you would have been amazed i even thought that some artist working with NRS actually came up with that concept art for Tanya..she had very similar style in clothing similar to Meelina and Skarlet..I couldnt find it anymore though :(

I am sure Kintaro and Goro will be playable at some point since they alreay have endings on the disc to be unlocked so...
I thought they were going to be released for DLC i mean they were playable characters in MKT...it doesnt make sense why NRS would have fatalities and babalities for them if they were not going to be playable it doesnt make sense it also doesnt make sense that you can finish a boss if you so not loose a round on the ladder or match...I even remember hearing Game Pro stating that Kintaro was going to be DLC what happened to that? They definetly need to release as dlc: Robo Smoke, Chameleon, Khameleon, Kintaro, Goro, Shao Khan, maybe Motaro as well because he was in mk3 as they were all part of MK1-3, Ultimate MK3 and MK Trilogy if not then NRS needs to make a Ultimate MK9 we are also missing stages like The Kombat Tomb (mk2) Palace Gates (mk1) even stages like the Pit 3 and The Balcony from (mk3)

IMO, I don't think many POPULAR xbox exclusive characters would fit into the series...

Besides you have enough exclusive games already. Xbox users don't need anymore perks. They'll all go spoiled ;)

IMO, I don't think many POPULAR xbox exclusive characters would fit into the series...

true, master chief is nothing but a fanboy character for 12 year olds,and Fenix is just a steroid using football player with a chainsaw. I think they should have never put kratos in at all, and instead , one console got Freddy, and the other got Jason as a starting roster character.

that way there would be no more guests added to this game, cause we would have gottten them all fair and square at the beggining