More DLC

BrokenJanders

During an interview with Boon at Comic-Con Boon said that they definitely are considering making more DLC, but it still depends on sales stats for the others.

And from my perspective, Rain, Kenshi, and Freddy will all sell extremely well...
SO I think I see more DLC in our future
But don't get hopes up

Also to note, Boon never said that the mention DLC would be characters, costumes, or stages, or fatalities... so it could be anything

Ed Boon likes to keep the surprise factor. He always has. I think he just likes to give everyone information as time goes by to keep it fresh. The thought of DLC ending makes me sick and I just believe think they have room to make alot of money so why wouldn't they just make more.

Just gotta believe

Ed Boon likes to keep the surprise factor. He always has. I think he just likes to give everyone information as time goes by to keep it fresh. The thought of DLC ending makes me sick and I just believe think they have room to make alot of money so why wouldn't they just make more.

Just gotta believe

I know this is sounding stupid, but WHAT IF,
JUST WHAT IF, on august 9th, it turned out Freddy Krueger was a fake? XDDD I can just IMAGINE!

JUST WHAT IF, on august 9th, it turned out Freddy Krueger was a fake? XDDD I can just IMAGINE!

That'd be a dream come true for me! Unfortunately, it isn't going to happen. The reason he comes out on the 9th and not the 2nd is so they can promote him to non-MK people, like they did with Kratos.

Personally I think more is on the way. Maybe 3-4 months from now. I'd like to see two-four more kharacters, more klassic kostumes, klassic fatalities and hopefully arenas.

Personally I think more is on the way. Maybe 3-4 months from now. I'd like to see two-four more kharacters, more klassic kostumes, klassic fatalities and hopefully arenas.

Well, I was hoping for that too ,but apparently Boon Twittered that arenas are too difficult/expensive, but keep hoping like me :)

they would need to completely patch the select menu if they added more toons. I think they would be mad to not add more dlc... The worst thing they could do would be to make mk10 instead of just adding more to this one.. unless of course they dump gamespy servers and find a new online play system

You're making me laugh already! xD But it would be more possible if, instead of just freddy, they released another DLC character in the same pack, like a bonus for those who didn't like freddy.

IMAGINE TANYA AND FREDDY IN THE SAME DLC PACK!!!! LOL

People would go suicidal here!

I hope they release a giant dlc Klassic Kostumes pack, Including every characters MK1, MK2, MK3, and UMK3 costumes. Plus some more classic stages wouldn't be disappointing either.

You're making me laugh already! xD But it would be more possible if, instead of just freddy, they released another DLC character in the same pack, like a bonus for those who didn't like freddy.

IMAGINE TANYA AND FREDDY IN THE SAME DLC PACK!!!! LOL

People would go suicidal here!

I wish they would have done that, a guest character and a MK character. That way those who want an MK character are happy and those who want a guest character are happy.

Look at the top 20 downloads on xbox live and MK9 has the #5,7,9,14 and 18 spots

#5-Rain 400 pts
#7-Season Pass 1200 pts
#9-Kombat Pass 800 pts
#14-Klassic Skins pack 400 pts
#18-Kenshi 400 pts
#46 is Skarlet 400 pts

That shows that MK9's DLC has sold very well and we can expect to see more DLC.

I want Tanya, Khameleon, new fatalities, new outfits, and BRUTALITIES (like in MKSM with x-rays).
I really hope more DLC gets released..stupid me thought Tanya was going to be the 4th DLC i actually thought that either Tanya, Reiko, Havik, or maybe even Fujin was going to be the 4th DLC character i just couldnt believe my eyes when a hear Freddy Kruger i was like is this another one of NRS Pranks or jokes there playing on us MK Fans lol?

Anyways guys I Really hope NRS release at least some of this stuff for DLC first off why would they have a babality for Shao Khan, Kintaro, and Goro if NRS wasnt going to release them for DLC? Anyways just stuff i would love to see

Characters
Tanya, Reiko, Fujin, Havik, Robo Smoke Chameleon, Khameleon, Blaze (mk2 cameo) Shao Khan, Kintaro, and Goro for DLC

Arenas
Kombat Tomb (MK2) with roof pit ;)
Palace Gates (MK1)
Volcanic Arena (MK9 Kratos appearance) pit included

MK Costumes
Mk1, MK2, MK3 costumes for all classic characters including MK2 outfit for Rain and Skarlet

I also would have loved to see brutalities, Animalities, and Freindships in the game i just couldnt believe that NRS said it was in the works but didnt have time to finish them :( and they were part of MK2-3