MK9 Available Early (video) Real or Prank?

Re: I have the Video!!!!

I too was under the impression that you would have to unlock characters as well, unless its ridiculously easy to unlock them all, im surprise much of the screen was already revealed.

On a sidenote, Quan Chi is not where he was on the leaked screen...i wonder who will be next to Sheeva...Rain perhaps...? lol

On a sidenote, Quan Chi is not where he was on the leaked screen...i wonder who will be next to Sheeva...Rain perhaps...? lol
He's still there.
Spoiler:
He's hidden, remember? Unless they moved him to one of those rotating/DLC spots where Kratos is shown. I hope you're not confusing Kratos with Quan Chi. Actually, I thought that was him at first glance.

He's still there.
Spoiler:
He's hidden, remember? Unless they moved him to one of those rotating/DLC spots where Kratos is shown. I hope you're not confusing Kratos with Quan Chi. Actually, I thought that was him at first glance.

Ah that makes sense, I assumed one of them was Kratos and the other was Quan Chi.

As I said for weeks, the starting roster is 25, Quan Chi is locked as well as CSZ; just wondering why QC has his own slot and CSZ is in the DLC slot.
Guess it's because is supposed, or better, IT WAS SUPPOSED to be super secret...
Didn't expect to see the Kombat Kodes again, I thought Test Your Luck and the various modifiers took their place...

Yea I mean, any one I know can grab a controller for the first time and at least get a little something going. These guys went full retard.

Shang Tsung just did a lot of shuffling around and I dont think 1 special move. And he seemed to think Sun-Zero's ice clones were power ups the way he went after them

This post made me literally rofl. It's spot on. These guys are morons. My first time playing I took 15 seconds to look at menu and then I was doing like 2 different combos and all the specials. These guys were terrible. I knew once I saw that guy figure out Sub's triangle triangle triangle combo he was gonna keep doing it. And he did of couse. like 5 times in a row to make it look like something was happening. Did they even jump.

And yes I agree with DCP what morons for picking sub zero when their is countless resources on him as opposed to smoke gameplay or even someone like kabal for christ sake. I mean, that vid would have gotten 100,000 views if someone with half a brain would have picked smoke and used a couple specials etc.

Edit: at least they didn't pick the pit or living forest haha

This post made me literally rofl. It's spot on. These guys are morons. My first time playing I took 15 seconds to look at menu and then I was doing like 2 different combos and all the specials. These guys were terrible. I knew once I saw that guy figure out Sub's triangle triangle triangle combo he was gonna keep doing it. And he did of couse. like 5 times in a row to make it look like something was happening. Did they even jump.

And yes I agree with DCP what morons for picking sub zero when their is countless resources on him as opposed to smoke gameplay or even someone like kabal for christ sake. I mean, that vid would have gotten 100,000 views if someone with half a brain would have picked smoke and used a couple specials etc.

Edit: at least they didn't pick the pit or living forest haha

My fear is that, like the guys in this video, there are many reviewers out there who are clearly unable to do anything good and will give a lower rating just because they don't know what's going on and think it's still 1993 and you only need to know random special moves, uppercuts, roundhouse kicks and sweeps to win.

The guy that originally posted the video closed their account... or youtube closed it for them.

The guy that originally posted the video closed their account... or youtube closed it for them.

Oh YouTube did that for them, trust me. No more YouTube channel for those guys. Shit if it was me I'd go out with a bang and post some raw ass Smoke gameplay. But I actually have a fully functional brain so...

Oh YouTube did that for them, trust me. No more YouTube channel for those guys. Shit if it was me I'd go out with a bang and post some raw ass Smoke gameplay. But I actually have a fully functional brain so...

It would have been a smarter move if they posted it on a video sharing site that wasn't so regulated. But, eh, I'm happy they even posted that one video even if they suck at the game because they had no obligation to.

But MKIceVsFire has the same video up on his channel...

It would have been a smarter move if they posted it on a video sharing site that wasn't so regulated. But, eh, I'm happy they even posted that one video even if they suck at the game because they had no obligation to.

But MKIceVsFire has the same video up on his channel...

True, but the amount of suckage and stupidity really got to me. I had to take a shower afterward.

i just dont understand why they closed their channel down. maybe netherealm contacted them somehow and aksed them to close it down. i would do the same if NR or the boonmeister asked me to close it down and stop postin the videos.

btw i think the guys are actually testing out whether sub zero's ice moves melt quicker on scorpions stage which is why they keep spamming moves. anyone who speaks danish confirm what they're sayin?

Last edited:

Maybe they aren't MK fans and didn't watch all the videos nor play the demo. It is possible that they're some random folks who happened to get their hands on the game early, which happens pretty often but not everyone puts gameplays on YT. :)

Kombat Kodes, yay! ( I think I saw somewhere they'll trigger Test Your Luck effects when you enter them. And NO! I'm dying to see Smoke gameplay, at least he took Smoke's BFF. Good find nonetheless. + Rep

EDIT : Hey guys! Anybody else saw Shang Tsung had a special get-up animation? Maybe all characters will have their own after all!

Last edited:

ok first of all.. those guys suck quite badly at the game :p second, Shang Tsung's intro is just plain PERFECT. absolutely PERFECT, best intro I've seen so far hands down. and third.. why the hell would they not pick either Smoke or Sheeva or Stryker or Baraka? we've seen nothing from the first two and too little of the last two. I mean cool man you picked Subzero but at least don't suck at it so badly :p