MK4 Jade and Sheeva Renders

Kryptonite

I fooled around in Photoshop and remade my Jade render that I lost, which was made from Kitana's body, Mileena's mask, and I made the staff that makes her look like a stripper ;). I always thought of Jade as being black, so I made her skin dark instead of brown.

I also made a Sheeva render just for the hell of it. It looks really fake, but I think it came out ok. Sheeva was made from 5 different characters. I used Goro's body, Sheeva's MK3 face, Jax's belt, MK4 Liu Kang's hair, and Mileena's breasts x like 100. Then it was basically a smudge fest on her body to get all the colors to look balanced.

jade.gif

sheeva.gif

Please tell me your not trying for the Sheeva render. That is horrendous, I could do better.

Prophet said:
Please tell me your not trying for the Sheeva render. That is horrendous, I could do better.

I think he's trying to make the renders look like some trannie he likes (Not flaming, I'm being serious).

I like the Jade render, but I agree, the pole needs to be thinner; although I understand the look you were going for with that. :wink: