MK will be available not only on PAX East, says official Twitter

The problem with a demo is that it demands time that could be used to polish the main game. I'd love if there were a demo, even if I didn't get to play it, but at least to see some reception from the others who play it, but I'd prefer they don't spend precious time on a demo to give us the best possible final game.

I wouldn't go as far as to sell all my games.
I enjoy Infamous, Bulletstorm, Medal of Honor, and Borderlands farrrr too much.
But when MK9 comes out, they will collect dust for a little while.

I'll believe that when I see it.
Bugs are a natural occurrence in newer video games.
I just think the best way to discover them is to put out a beta or demo.
Like I said, at least for people who pre-ordered the game.

no, not in fighting games. no demo and the bugs have been worked on.

It has been fixed!

Titties.

Oh and to Tim Static,
ALL video games have bugs.
Some more prominent then others.
Are you on the NRS team?
Because if you promise a first born child that there are NO glitches, bugs, or anything I will hold that against you.

hopefully they aren't just tryin to get us hype and they like go to one other place other than pax east

Well we will find out after PAX perhaps.
I wish I could go to PAX but it is sadly impossible.
Is anyone on this forum going?

If there are any bugs the MK team could just fix it with an update. They've already stated that they're really proud of the fact that they could fix stuff on a whim with immediate updates and not need a patch like other games.

I think a demo WILL be released, but it will only be given to Gamestops and Best Buys(and places like those) in kiosks but not for sale.
I'm sure having a demo will spoil our vaginas.
The last thing we need before April 19th is a spoiled vagina.

Last edited:
Does anyone know if Super Street Fighter 4 had a downloadable demo via marketplace? Or were they only in kiosks in certain stores?
I'm pretty sure it was just kiosks.