MK will be available not only on PAX East, says official Twitter

VictorMefer

Posted just a few minutes ago:

MK_MortalKombat: Crazy week... Who's ready to get their hands on with MK? @Official_PAX is coming up fast and won't be the only place. #EndlessTease

Does anyone know of another videogame show or something like it coming up before April 19th?

Blackcyborg

Makes me think a demo will be released, because I don't know of any other convention before the game comes out.

RyanRagnarok

I agree. They would have to be morons to not release a demo.
At least for people who pre-ordered it.
It's only a matter of days.

Eclipso

I agree. They would have to be morons to not release a demo.
At least for people who pre-ordered it.
It's only a matter of days.

Your right all those companies who dont release demo's for their games must be absolute and total morons. -1 for your profound logic.

RyanRagnarok

Yay! Another forum member who doesn't like me.
Do I really look like your opinion means anything to me?
I'm saying that they're getting people this hyped up over this game, it'd be pointless to not release a demo.

Eclipso

I'm saying that they're getting people this hyped up over this game, it'd be pointless to not release a demo.

If and when I ever take the time to actually insult you then you can consider the fact I might not like you. I think you need to look again at what you typed and see how illogical of a statement it is.

cpac

omg ~ if its a demo that would be sooo sweet ~ but i doubt it, maybe they will have kiosk at certain places? like best buy or gamestop?

BBBLP

Robot Rock
I have to agree with the new guy. Fighting games that release demos hurt their sales. Not by a lot, but a little. Very casual fans will just play the demo when they need their MK fix. If it was an online only demo that expired before the release then I can see it happening.

RyanRagnarok

Have you ever been so hyped up over a game, to only find out it won't have a demo and you actually have to wait til day one and NOT been bummed?
I have.
I was stating my opinion.
I THINK they would be morons to not release a demo. Or a beta. Or SOMETHING.
Something to help find bugs and stuff.

Killer Ryno

dont let it get to you, people give rep more than they take it ;) and as for the demo, i just hope it comes soon, i would love to have a demo even if it only had sub-zero and scorpion as playable characters, i just need something to fill the hole in my chest!

cpac

they will probably show up at small video game events or stores and just hijack it ~ but lets hope its a demo and not a hijacking or kiosk

RyanRagnarok

Oh I don't let it get to me. I've always been comfortable with myself to a point where when people insult me it only makes me laugh.
They don't like the way I phrase stuff, so they tend to get defensive.
Sucks for him.
And back back, who were you referring to?
I was supporting the idea of a demo, not saying they shouldn't. I looked all over for another new guy trying to figure that out haha.

Tim Static

Have you ever been so hyped up over a game, to only find out it won't have a demo and you actually have to wait til day one and NOT been bummed?
I have.
I was stating my opinion.
I THINK they would be morons to not release a demo. Or a beta. Or SOMETHING.
Something to help find bugs and stuff.

That stuff has been take care of. trust me.

RyanRagnarok

I'll believe that when I see it.
Bugs are a natural occurrence in newer video games.
I just think the best way to discover them is to put out a beta or demo.
Like I said, at least for people who pre-ordered the game.

BBBLP

Robot Rock
Oh I don't let it get to me. I've always been comfortable with myself to a point where when people insult me it only makes me laugh.
They don't like the way I phrase stuff, so they tend to get defensive.
Sucks for him.
And back back, who were you referring to?
I was supporting the idea of a demo, not saying they shouldn't. I looked all over for another new guy trying to figure that out haha.

I was referring to you.
I support the idea of a limited demo.
Titties.
That is all.