Mk vs Sf

SnakeEyeTony

Mortal Kombat vs Street Fighter
MkvsSf.jpg

Note : the sprites used in the picture are not mine,found them on the net , all credits go to their creators ...

Critical-Limit

I think Ermac alone, based on his powers in the game. If they were real life. He would just own everyone. What can you do about someone lifting you up with souls and ripping your limbs off when you're any character that's in Street fighter?

I know this is about your picture(you posted), and it's pretty cool :p

BUt I was curious and as I looked at it... just thought. Man Street fighter... if all the characters in MK and SF were real life. SF would get owned hard by MK. SF has some guys that would definitely destroy some of the MK guys like I think people like Sonya could get raped by Bison. I could also see like sheeva getting destroyed by sagat.

But the robots? and I dunno like almost all the ninjas?

Alot of the MK characters would be too OP in a "real life" scenario fight.

Lord Deimos

Overall I like it, but I have a couple criticisms.
Could you make a bigger version, so we could look more closely?
Why the sewer?
I know you didn't make the characters, but why is Jade's skin green? and what is Sub Zero VI doing?

SnakeEyeTony

Overall I like it, but I have a couple criticisms.
Could you make a bigger version, so we could look more closely?
Why the sewer?
I know you didn't make the characters, but why is Jade's skin green? and what is Sub Zero VI doing?

Download the picture and use the zoom option ...
why the sewer , I don't know , it was just a picture i had around when i decided to make the mk vs sf image, as for the sprites , that's the way I found them , haven't done any modification to them...

Last edited:

ByrdBrain

this is pretty cool i like it

it would also make for a great cover to my sotory mk vs sf fight of the century.

kingbigums

I would love that game especially if the graphics looked like in the picture as well sorta that old arcady style look that i love like in mcv2.

Aldo Moreno

^^^ This I dont see why people compare the two. Just because they are lee clones doesnt mean there equal.

Hey, they're the closest thing to each other. The second closest character in SF that is like like Liu Kang is Ryu.

Don't they have the same fighting style? Or am I wrong about that?

Liu Kang93

Hey, they're the closest thing to each other. The second closest character in SF that is like like Liu Kang is Ryu.

Don't they have the same fighting style? Or am I wrong about that?

The sentence that I bold.... Do you mean Fei and Liu or ryu and Liu

If you mean Fei and Liu then yeah they have the same fighting style, but it doesnt mean they are equal. This is how I see it, and I could be wrong.

Ryu > Fei-long
Liu Kang > Fei-long
Ryu semi equal (im not sure myself) Liu Kang

ByrdBrain

The sentence that I bold.... Do you mean Fei and Liu or ryu and Liu

If you mean Fei and Liu then yeah they have the same fighting style, but it doesnt mean they are equal. This is how I see it, and I could be wrong.

Ryu > Fei-long
Liu Kang > Fei-long
Ryu semi equal (im not sure myself) Liu Kang

In all honesty I think Fei-long's equal is Johnny Cage. there both actors based on real world martial artists (Bruce Lee, and Jean Claude Van Damme.) and both are pretty arrogant.

SnakeEyeTony

2 more :
sorry about the background...made these at the same time with mk vs sf :p
marvel vs dc
MarvelvsDc.jpg

MvC vs Darkstalkers
DarkstalkersvsRedEarth.jpg

By the way ... i also think mk would own sf, except for the overpowered chars in mugen like rare akuma , perfect weapon, shadowlady etc.
Edit : 2nd pic is Darkstalkers vs RedEarth

Last edited:

CF7

Last edited:

Critical-Limit

By following that logic, answer me...why is that he haven't won the (Deadly Alliance,) Deception and Armageddon "Tournaments"...?You funny!

=3More like Darkstalkers vs Red Earth...

EDIT: BTW, guys...what do you guys think of Darkstalkers vs MK? Both have violence and crude humor...

If you had read... I said in a real life scenario.

In a video game you can make people with OP powers, weak.