MK sculptures that I've made thus far, more to come enjoy!

MKF30-mkdc

Well, this is the first time I've posted anything art related on this site. I didn't even in fact find out that there was an art related forum til now. But it's pretty cool.

Anywho, while most people paint and draw I enjoy sculpting from scratch. You might have seen some people "customize" figures but to me that's not really a challenge, I prefer to take Clay from scratch and literally carve, sculpt an MK character to life via a sculpture/figure. These are all 100% homemade by me(MKF30) and yes they took hours or in some cases days lol.

Anywho, here's the best shots of all the MK characters I've done so far and also has an exclusive youtube video of my newest piece that I made two months ago roughly inspired by MK vs. DC with Dark Superman vs. Scorpion in a brutal, mature and M rated fight which you'll see.

Enjoy!

P.S. for those who check out the video, yes, yes I know I sound evil lol and like the MK announcer ha, ha.

:mrgreen:

MK vs. DC Universe-Dark Superman vs. Scorpion:

Video-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJ3J495VXJs

Pics of Dark Supe vs. Scorp:

SupesvsScopionfar1.jpg

SupesvsScorpfar3.jpg

SupesvsScorp-Supes.jpg

Supesbottomshot.jpg

Supesheatvisionclose.jpg

SupesbloodScorpsspear.jpg

Supesvsaboveshot.jpg

Supesbehindview2.jpg

SupevsScorpionscorpion.jpg

Supesbehindview3.jpg

Scorpaboveshot.jpg

Scorpionvssoloshot.jpg

Scorpchestshot1.jpg

Scorpcloseface1.jpg

Scorpchestshot2.jpg

Scorpleftshotface.jpg

Raiden MK2(alone posing with Staff and others with Shao Kahn's head):
Mk2evilRaydenstafffarshot11.jpg

Mk2evilRaydenchestshot10.jpg

MK2evilRaydenwitstaff8.jpg

EvilRaydenface6.jpg

EvilMK2Rayden3.jpg

MK2evilMK2evilRaydenchest4.jpg

MK2evilRayden2close.jpg

MK:DA Cyrax:
Cyraxfrontchestshot-1.jpg

Cyraxside2.jpg

Cyraxfaceshot.jpg

MK3/UMK3 oldschool Sektor:
Sektorchestshot.jpg

Sektorface2.jpg

Sektorfar1.jpg

sektorface1.jpg

MK:D Kabal:
Kabalfarshot2.jpg

KabalSculpturefarshot.jpg

Kabalside4.jpg

Kabalside3weapons.jpg

Kabalsideview2.jpg

Kabalsideshadowview.jpg

Kabalface1.jpg

MK:DA/MK:A Sub-Zero with Dragon Medallion:
Sub-ZeroChest.jpg

Sub-Zerofaceinlight.jpg

Subssidefaceshot.jpg

SubSelectscreenshot.jpg

SubsFaceshotgood.jpg

Sub-Zerofromaboveshot.jpg

Sub-ZerofrontChest.jpg

Sub-Zeroposing1.jpg

MK4 Reptile bust:
Reptileleftsideview.jpg

Reptilefaceupclosebust.jpg

Concept Reptile with Forceball(non-canon but Reptile if I could create a look for hiim):
Reptilefrontfacechest1.jpg

Reptileleftface2.jpg

ReptileFace3.jpg

Reptileaboveshot.jpg

ReptileChestshot2.jpg

ReptileFrontbody3.jpg

Goro(oldschool MK1) some holding Cage's head with spine:
Gorofront3.jpg

Goroheadshot.jpg

Goroside.jpg

GoroFrontshot.jpg

Gorofrontwithhead.jpg

Goroside2.jpg

MK:DA/MK:A Kung Lao:
KungLaolookingdown.jpg

KungLaofrontwinningshot.jpg

KungLao014.jpg

KungLaosideshot.jpg

KungLaofirstfaceshot.jpg

KungLaowinningface.jpg

KungLaoFarfrontfarshot.jpg

MK2 oldschool Smoke:
Smoke1stfront.jpg

Smokeaboveface.jpg

Smokeheadshot.jpg

Smokeposeshot.jpg

Smokefront4.jpg

SmokeFar1stbest.jpg

Concept non-canon Noob-Saibot(If I could create him with MK4 similar weapon):
Noob-SaibotbestFaceshot.jpg

Noob-SaibotsideFace.jpg

Noob-SaibotStanding1.jpg

Noob-Saibot1frontbody.jpg

Batman or The Dark Knight(DC Comics):
Jan07Batmandown2.jpg

Jan07Batmandownshot.jpg

Jan07Batmanshadows2.jpg

My own sculpture of my own MK character:

HPIM0243.jpg
:mrgreen:

Those are really awesome, you need to get some better pictures of them.

I agree,some pics from a better camera would do it better justice but smoke kinda looks like a horse with how big his mouth area is.

they're not all that accurate but they are beautiful works of art in their own right.
also the poses were chosen very well to reflect the characters styles and personalities.

They're not horrible by any means and they are immediately recognizable for who they are. Made from straight up modelling clay? I love your masked Reptile and that dark Ninja (Noob? Smoke?). I quite enjoy the poses as well.

Thanks guys, glad you liked them. Yeah, Glamador you're right dude from Clay that never dries(unless I spray a solution on them ) are always poseable so I try. Thanks for enjoying Reptile dude : ) glad you liked him, it's just my concept design of both characters. Noob I just kind of made him as I went along, Reptile I had more of a plan as far as the concepts.

@Midget, they're all pretty accurate overall I'd say. Of course at times I depending on the mood might make a mask more dramatic or larger I admit. Smoke's mask I did go a bit larger with I admit, I was kind of indecisive with his mask design honestly when I made him lol. The one thing some people over time have mentioned which I've taken and implemented was at first sometimes I'd make the arms "too buff" which I've fixed now : )

@Scudrack and everyone yeah, I forgot to mention I take these with webcam so my apologies for the not so crisp quality but yeah I definitely want to get a better cam lol for sure. : )

I don't know who I want to make next an dby all means tell me what your favorites are. A lot of people on other sites where I've posted these love Cyrax, Sub-Zero, MK vs. DC piece, Sektor and Kabal. Some others like Kung Lao, Goro and Smoke.

Anywho, I'm stuck between Cyber Smoke, Ermac and maybe Kitana as to who I want to make next. Eventually I'll make Fujin as well : )

those are 568king awesome man.I was just playing with a spud of clay thurs and fri too!Keap that stuffings up man.It's so pleasing to the eye.

Thanks guys, yeah I think I'll be making Robot Smoke next just not sure which version MK3/UMK3 or MK:D/MK:A hmmmm