MK: Pitch Black

thing is scorpion wasn't killed off Baraka was albeit horribly besides Scorpy is overrated these days always outshining Sub-zero thats why in mk vs sf

Spoiler:
Sub-zero disemboweled his spectral ass :twisted:

can't wait to see who else may appear in upcoming chapters

thing is scorpion wasn't killed off Baraka was albeit horribly besides Scorpy is overrated these days always outshining Sub-zero thats why in mk vs sf

Spoiler:
Sub-zero disemboweled his spectral ass :twisted:

can't wait to see who else may appear in upcoming chapters

This is true, yea and it sucks to be Baraka right now :rofl:

Noob stood in the tarkatan encampment, standing in front of Mileena sitting on the general's throne.
"I thank you for returning the throne to it's rightful owner, the tarkatan forces will be at your disposal when word arrives." Noob nodded his head then turned around and began to walk away.
"One other thing......" He turned back to face her, "In Kahn's castle, the last time I was there, I remember a man in Shang Tsung's labratory. He looked like a friend of yours, if you seek allies he might still be there, he didn't seem to be going anywhere." Sektor nodded his head and proceeded to exit the camp.
He pondered what lie in wait for him in the ruins of Shao Kahn's palace as he scaled the ridge where he had first met Mileena. He used the thrusters attached to Sektor's back to extend his jump far enough to land on the other side of the gap. The great stone door was ajar as he stepped into the first room of the eerie castle. As he ascended the floors everything seemed oddly calm. He entered a great open chamber and could see the next door on the other side. Statues surrounded him in this chamber, approaching the middle of this large room he stopped, something was not right. The statues stepped out of their molding, pointing their spears at the intruder. A quick missile crumbled the first statue to dust, two others tried to stab him from each side with their spears. With a quick jump the statues impaled each other and Sektor landed on their spears, he teleported behind the last picking him up and dropped backwards crushing it's stone head on the ground.
He walked through the gates and recognized this room from his past, the great throne of the conqueror of realms, covered in cobwebs. He moved to the door on his left and proceeded down the staircase. The dark room was spattered in dried blood, shattered test tubes, and skeletal body parts. Something glinted in the corner of the room and Noob approached it, he lowered to his knee at the side of this man. Looking closer this man was actually a cybernetic warrior, Sektor's hand opened up and a plug emerged. He inserted it into the port on the back of the cyborg and then removed it. The cyborg's visor lit up blood red as clouds poured from vents on his body. He rose to his feet and he spoke addressing Sektor.
"Unit LK-7T2 code name: Smoke reporting."
"Ahh, I remember this one. He was a prototype, built with nanobot technology that would constantly repair his body. What are your directives?" Sektor's AI spoke out loud.
"Primary directives: serve the Lin Kuei without question. End of directives." Sektor inserted the jack into his back once more and then removed it.
"Updated directives: serve master Sektor without question. End of directives." In the small village near the portal a hell spawn stood in front of Li Mei barking questions at her.
"Where is he? Where is the shadow? He had to have pass through here!"

Just a couple of notes for you guys, I will try to update the story two times during the week, usually during the weekends.

Also here is an affiliated list so far, I will do these periodically.

Sektor/Noob Saibot
Mileena
Smoke
Tarkatans

Sub Zero
Frost
Cyrax
Lin Kuei

Unaffiliated
Scorpion
Li Mei

Awesome update mate! I like the alliances and also you including less popular characters like Li Mei. Can't wait for the next update :)

I love the fact that Frost aint evil for once :D

Yea, I don't have any big plans for Frost currently so she's probably gonna stay Lin Kuei.

Awesome update mate! I like the alliances and also you including less popular characters like Li Mei. Can't wait for the next update :)

Yea I try to fit a lot of cool characters in, the hard part is having it all make sense :laugh:

Hell yeah!
Robo Smoke, I love it bro!
Keep up the good work, I'll have to do some catching up when I leave for Basics.

Noob Saibot and Smoke had now left the abandoned fortress of Shao Kahn and began their walk to the portal. They climbed down the ridge and kept moving on until they were at the village adjacent to the portal.
"Where is he?!" The Hellspawn shouted as he flamed up.
"How many times do I have to tell you? I don't know!" Li Mei shouted at the Specter. "He would have killed me, I wouldn't mind facing him again myself, he must pay." Sektor and Smoke were now near the portal when Noob and Scorpion locked eyes. Li Mei and Scorpion stood several feet from Smoke and Noob.
"You thought you could leave me there?! HA! Now you will pay!" Scorpion shouted, his body engulfed in flames. Li Mei shifted her stance with her naginata to a battle ready position. Noob drew his pulse blade from it's sheath and began to walk forward when Smokes arm stopped his advance.
"No master, you go to the portal, I can handle these two fools." Sektor nodded his head, and said
"Fight well Smoke" Noob said disappearing into the portal.
"You fool! You let him escape! It will be YOU who suffers my wrath now!" Scorpion drew out his spear.
"I also wished to give him a piece of my mind, I'll fight with you Specter, together we will destroy this demon."
"COME HERE!" Scorpion shouted tossing his spear towards Smoke. Smoke grabbed the kunai, wrapping the rope around his wrist and yanking Scorpion towards him. He threw a cloud of smoke at Li Mei to keep her incapacitated for a moment. Scorpion unleashed a couple of punches on Smoke who blocked them, as he tried to land a roundhouse Smoke vanished in a cloud, reappearing under Scorpion uppercutting him high into the air. Smoke teleported behind Scorpion in mid air hitting him in the back with his palm, knocking him downward, Scorpion hit the ground hard and with one final teleport, Smoke appeared beside him bringing his heel down on the back of Scorpion's skull. Scorpion fell wounded and Smoke stood over him. Black blood dripped to the ground, and as Smoke looked down, a naginata blade pierced his abdomen.
"Ughh, where am I?" Noob clutched his metallic head looking around the mysterious room.
"You aint ever been in a prison before mate? You look the part."
"Prison?" He looked at his hands which were bound by some sort of hi-tech handcuffs, the specially designed room restricting his teleporting. He looked at the cell adjacent to his and saw the man speaking to him.
"The names Kano, I'd shake your hand, but...."
"How did I get here?"
"Dunno mate. I heard some security guard talking 'bout a bloke who tried coming in through a portal, was that you?" Things started becoming clearer to him.
"Yes, but how? How did they know I was coming through the portal?"
"The Special Forces have restricted inter realm travel, to Earthrealm at least. They lock up anybody coming through the portal, then they throw you in one of these special cells."
"Well, where are all the other prisoners? It's just us."
"Dead." Kano replied grimly.
"What?" Sektor seemed bewildered. Kano sighed then replied,
"We're on death row mate."

When did Noob get put into jail?
Like he went through a portal and boom jail with Kano

He went through a portal, and was inside the special forces base, where guards must have used something to knock him unconscious. Some sort of EMP device I would guess. Or he probably put up a struggle, and was hit in the head by the butt of a gun (Hence his head hurting, and him not being able to remember)