MK: Pitch Black

Wraith

My newest story I hope you guys like it.

It had been almost a month since the Lin Kuei had been reclaimed from Sektor. The battle was long and bloody but Sub Zero had beaten the Tekunin warlord with some help from Cyrax, Frost, and a small group of warriors he had recruited. Sektor's corpse was mangled and his limbs torn off, but the Lin Kuei kept it strung up as a sign of victory. Now possessing the dragon amulet, Sub Zero's mind raced with thoughts of his brother.
"You are sure this will work?" Sub Zero spoke to the strange old man.
"Positive." The old coot wheezed back.
"Very well then." Sub Zero said handing the amulet to the odd little man. He began to speak an odd language, one Sub Zero had never heard. Noob Saibot was wandering the pits of the Netherrealm with Quan Chi killed by Scorpion, he was lost when suddenly he felt himself begin to fade. He came to in front of the old man and was immobilized by the power of the amulet.
"I'll kill you! I'll kill all of you!" He shouted at the old man, but the shaman kept chanting his incantation.
"Your desecration of Bi-Han's body ends today foul spirit."
"Grraaaaaaghh!!" Noob screamed feeling himself being torn from his body. Bi-Han's body lay there as it was how Sub Zero remembered it, but only for a moment. The darkness were the only thing sustaining his body, and the flesh decayed rapidly until he was nothing but bones. Unknown to Sub Zero however the darkness was not destroyed, merely extracted. The being of pure shadow slunk around the ground looking like a moving pile of tar. It knew it would die soon if it did not find a host body soon, looking at Sektor's mangled body it was pleasantly surprised. The darkness spread across the metal, pulling the lopped off limbs into place. He fell from the bounds that once held his new body and the once red metal was recolored to a jet black, the LED lights and exhaust ports shifted from a light blue to a deep purple.
He felt refreshed with his new body but knew it was weakened, he could not take his revenge now, not while he was weak and Sub Zero still possessed the dragon amulet. He needed to escape, he spotted two guard towers watching over the front gate with Sub Zero's new recruits positioned on them. Sektor went to sneak up the first set of metal stairs, he expected to hear to hear a clank that would give his position away but, was happy to see the presence of sound dampening footpads on the soles of his new body. He approached the first guard from behind and tore his throat out, not giving him a chance to scream, Sektor drew the knife from the sheath of the now dead guard and whipped it toward the second guard tower. The other new recruit heard a whoosh and saw something approaching in his peripheral, he turned his head to be greeted by a knife in his eyeball. Sektor jumped from the guard tower and fled into the shadows of the forest surrounding the temple.

Last edited:
Well damn Sub-Zero you done f*cked up :laugh:

Good stuff as usual Wraith with describing the themes so well, can't wait to read more of it :)

So this is pretty much Symbiote Sektor?

jeremyteubert1871913.jpg

This story is just tits!
Can't wait to see how his weapons are affected.

@BBBLP

It is sorta like symbiote, but with more portals and shadows. And there will be some changes involving the armaments. :top:

Wasn't it you who made the Symbiote Sektor ender for my Sektor guide?

But I can't wait.
Sektor fan fictions are all too rare.

Wasn't it you who made the Symbiote Sektor ender for my Sektor guide?

But I can't wait.
Sektor fan fictions are all too rare.

Yea I made it, it was looking back at the render that gave me the idea to write this. And Sektor definitely needs more love.

Not a bad start at all, though I would suggest you break up your paragraphs. I see that you have started new lines when it comes to a new paragraph but you haven't actually separated it from the previous text. It helps to make a story look neater. The new lines you have started for each paragraph does make it easy to read, though, instead of having it as one continuous story with no breaks, lol, so that's good, would just look neater if you broke it up by spacing 2 or 3 times between paragraphs.

You have some pretty good detail in there as well. I could imagine what was happening in my mind, picturing the decaying flesh and the darkness.

Good start =)

Not a bad start at all, though I would suggest you break up your paragraphs. I see that you have started new lines when it comes to a new paragraph but you haven't actually separated it from the previous text. It helps to make a story look neater. The new lines you have started for each paragraph does make it easy to read, though, instead of having it as one continuous story with no breaks, lol, so that's good, would just look neater if you broke it up by spacing 2 or 3 times between paragraphs.

You have some pretty good detail in there as well. I could imagine what was happening in my mind, picturing the decaying flesh and the darkness.

Good start =)

Yea I've always had problems with text bricks, and run on sentences.:neutral:

But I'll probably start the next part tomorrow.

The shadow wandered through the forest, the Lin Kuei temple had now disappeared in the distance. He looked through the memory banks of Sektor's body, he discovered many systems and compartments were malfunctioning. Noob looked down at the body he was inhabiting and noticed armor plates broken off, and components with their lines cut. He decided he would have to make repairs, having access to the weapons this body possessed would be very beneficial, not to mention that since the body was weakened so were his shadow abilities.

Sektor stepped out from the forest into a small suburban town, a lone police officer saw the shadowy mechanical warrior and his jaw dropped in awe. The cop reached for his radio, but Noob reacted quickly punching the man in the forearm snapping it backwards. The officer collapsed to the ground writhing in pain, Sektor brought his foot down and the man's head became nothing but a stain on the sidewalk. He dismantled the radio but it was to no avail, the parts were not large enough to fit in his body. Noob looked up and saw a faint blueish light emerging from a window.

He kicked in the door to this house and proceeded up the stairs. There was a woman sitting on her couch watching television.
"Don't scream, and I won't have to kill you." But she did not heed his warning and let out an ear piercing shriek. He delivered a swift chop to her neck, it was not his intention to kill her merely knock her unconscious but the crack he heard when he came in contact made him think he did otherwise. He pulled the T.V. apart and was able to find several pieces that would connect with his new body.

He thought the repairs insignificant at first but soon heard a humming in the back of Sektor's mind.
"Who are you?" Noob heard a voice speak, he searched around the room but soon realized it was coming from another source.
"Who are you?" Noob replied having a conversation in his mind.
"Isn't it obvious? I am the programming left behind on this unit. Unit LK-9T9 codename: Sektor."
"Very well, I am the spirit of shadow Noob Saibot. I was exorcised from my body and am now occupying your's to exact my revenge against the Lin Kuei."
"Then it appears we want the same goal. I will unlock some of the weaponry, but you will have to find an active cyber unit to make full repairs." A compartment on Sektor's leg opened and a silver cylindrical device emerged, he flipped the switch on the device and a red beam emerged from the hilt. The edges of the blade were red and the inside faded to white, shadow engulfed the silver handle turning it black and the blade edges purple fading into a black center.

He stepped outside of the small house and was greeted by several police officers standing over the corpse of the one Noob had killed prior. They were stunned at first but quickly drew their guns, Sektor bisected the first officer with his pulse blade. The other three cops opened fire on him but the bullets merely bounced off. Noob threw his pulse blade into the officer that was farthest away from him and picked the other two up with one hand each snapping their necks simultaneously. He picked his blade out from the corpse of the officer and placed it back in it's holster. Noob stepped back into the shadows of the forest with one clear goal in mind.

Lol Noob-Sektor is so ghetto. Getting tv parts to repair a high tech robot body :rofl:

With the way this story is going, I can't wait to see him fight the Lin Kuei :-D

Lol Noob-Sektor is so ghetto. Getting tv parts to repair a high tech robot body :rofl:

With the way this story is going, I can't wait to see him fight the Lin Kuei :-D

Yea if you noticed he tried to use the radio too. :laugh:

Yes
Yes
Yes

The pulse blade out of his leg?
The head stomp?
Saibot & Sektor's AI working together?

****ing yes :cool:

Noob wandered through the forest going back the way he came, towards the Lin Kuei temple. He was trying to think of where to find repair parts for his body but drew a blank. His first thought was to kill Cyrax, but he knew he would not be able to do it undetected.
"There was an old dump site just south of the temple, we used to dump malfunctioning units there, perhaps we could find parts there." Sektor's AI suggested. Noob listened to his advice and headed south towards the dump site.

To anyone else this place would seem like a rotten hole filled with garbage, but right now to Noob and Sektor it might as well have been a diamond mine. They saw a lone Lin Kuei guard passed out slumped on his chair. Sektor opened the gate and picked the guard up by his neck, the man woke up staring face to face with him.

"Deliver this message to your master, I ..... we are coming for him." Noob said to the guard who was fearful and confused. He threw the man over the junkyard fence, and the man promptly fled north. Sektor looked at the piles of junk and realized there was more than he could have ever hoped for, all the bodies of the cybernetic warriors killed in Sub Zero's assault on the temple. He tore out the makeshift television wires and replace them with the proper parts from a dead cyborg. With his body fully repaired Noob felt his shadow abilities come to full strength as well. As the dawn sun rose in the sky, Sektor let out a chuckle as he vanished into a black cloud.

Sub Zero sat on his throne, he had just finished storing Bi Han's remains in the tomb underneath the Grand Master's chamber when a recruit burst through the door.
"Uhhh, sir you're going to want to see this......"
Sub Zero stepped outside over to the guard towers where Frost was already examining one of the bodies.
"What did this?" Sub Zero asked aloud.
"The better question is, what could have done this? This man's throat was tore clean out, and the other had a knife thrown into his eye with pinpoint accuracy." Frost replied.
"That is not all." Cyrax broke in standing behind the two cryomancers. He directed them over to the spot where Sektor's corpse once lay. Just then the guard from the junkyard ran through the main gates approaching Sub Zero frantically and out of breath.
"The.. the man... well he wasn't a man.. he..." The guard spoke quickly stumbling over his words.
"Calm down brother, tell me exactly what it is you saw." Sub Zero said holding the recruit's shoulder.
"It was a cyborg, unlike any I've ever seen before, he was black like a shadow, and he wanted me to tell you that 'They were coming for you' but he was alone."
"Go get some rest, you've earned it." Sub Zero spoke as he returned to the Grand Master's chamber. He held the dragon amulet in his hand as he pondered on what that man had said, and the mysterious disappearance of Sektor's corpse.