MK Mythologies REPTILE !

angelsmommy2002

I think a MK Mythologies REPTILE would be killer. Where you fight Giant Turtles, Snakes, and Lizards. Your worlds are spooky forest areas with all kinds of criders.

Idea 1... You could start out as NINJA Reptile and each level you evolve into more of a Reptile, just like in the MK series, each game he became more lizard....then by the final level he is all Lizard and returns home to his own kind..? Just a thought.

Idea 2.... You start out as ALL Reptile Lizard form, Pre-MK1, with his own kind and then trouble happens and he evolves into NINJA Reptile along the way.

What do you guys think... Reptile is my favorite character even since MK1 and I think he needs his own game damnit!

I wish more people would want a MK Mythologies REPTILE, then maybe Midway would make one! Shaolin Monks is a horrible idea. Who cares to play as Kung Lao and Lui Kang? It will still be kool b/c its Mortal Kombat but god, Reptile or Scorpion would be so much better.

I'm sorry, this may be a bit random, but I just have to get this off my chest.. Your name.. are you a girl, or a guy?

LOVE IT! ... wow i sound so gay right there... hmm now that's weird on a couple different levels...

anywho i really like the idea.. also being a huge reptile fan (what do you think gave it away?) just make sure you throw C(K)hamelian in there... and adds some new Zatarians

as a added idea make the game set way back when Reppies race lived on earth before shinnok and raiden got into a hissy fit fight and pretty much wiped them out... and humans took over, i'm sure Reptile is still pretty peeved about that one

i love the idea, as reptile has been on the top of my list since mk 1 as well. i would be right there day one to buy that shit, but you know what? i dont think that no matter what we want, they're ever going to make it. it's just like with Nintendo and people wanting Luigi to get his own game, since TONS AND TONS of people think he's better than mario. Sure, they came out with "mario is missing" and "luigi's mansion", but when you get right down to it, its STILL a mario game, because instead of luigi having his own adventure, he spends the whole game (IN BOTH GAMES! :evil: ) looking around for his lame ass brother. What mario game has mario looking for luigi??? none, he gets his own adventures.

so, hopefully, if midway has the balls to be different, and stick it's neck out for the fans, they'll let us have our way, but i wouldnt hold my breath.

but, ooooooo baby it would be ever so sweet. i wouldnt even care if the game sucked ass cheeks, just to have it would be good enough for me.

These Ideas kick royal @$$ i mean MK MYTHOLOGIES:Reptile where he is like some how connected to Khameleon but it would be cool if you went kinda like MKMSZ where it is right before MK1 according to DA Reptile would be a ninja and then turn into his form that we see in MK4 and then into the form we see in MKDA and then how about a totally new form where he is like totally dinosaur and gets in a fight with Khameleon

yeah and you can get to like a part where Reptile meets some new of his people and he turns back into his human form right as he is about to fight (enter enemy name here)

I think it is a great idea but I hope there is no training like in Deception's konquest mode. God I hated training.

I'll definitly admit that this is a very unique idea. Although I should smack the person that said they would prefer Reptile over Liu Kang. :p

If it was basically his life story or something VERY important like Jax and Sub-Zero's games, then I think it could be fun.