MK LEGACY 3 (almost here I just got told!)

Kanashimi

Hey guys! Im wondering who enjoyed MK Legacy 1 ? But Enjoyed Legacy 2 way more like I did?
Well we all know its happening!! MK Legacy 3 is almost here supposedly.

I didnt know it was almost done! WTF!? Because I was on twitter and tweeted Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa san (the famous Tsang-Tsung actor) if you didnt know HAH!

So I think we can expect a release near August :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile: I'm so friiiiiiggggin excited for this, I truly enjoyed all of MKL and cant wait to watch all of it in one go!

Attachments

• MKL3.jpg
    MKL3.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 173
I would like it way more if the episodes were longer. Kenshi was my favorite in the 2nd season.

Agreed its like 1:30 intro + 1:00 outro, the episodes themselfs are like 7 minutes sadly, but hopefully even if only 1 minute longer it would be 10x better!

Kenshi was awesome in MKL2 :hail:

As long as it doesn't have that lame cliffhanger like Legacy 2. I'm ready to see the fight against Shao Kahn or Quan Chi. Or even the appearance of an evil Sindel.

That actor for Kenshi was perfect.

Just don't understand why the BS of putting them like hundreds of years old.

Just stick to the freaking plan, dude.

It's not Legacy. This is a new digital series that will tie in with MKX, called Mortal Kombat X: Generations.

Legacy is dead.

It's not Legacy. This is a new digital series that will tie in with MKX, called Mortal Kombat X: Generations.

Legacy is dead.

No dude, the Johnny cage actor is training at the minute or was like a few days back for his role in MKL3

I know Kevin Tanch actually left when MKL2 got released but now its all back on track, dunno if Kevin is actually directing though.

MK Generations is coming soon, seen on IMBD they added new actors.

Nah man. People are just confused because they were calling it "Legacy 3" before deciding on "Generations". Plus they're using a lot of the same actors.

Why would they make two digital series?

What I don't get is why Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa would say "they're almost done and hope to see it soon myself" if this is Legacy season 3?
I mean, wasn't he IN Legacy as Shang Tsung?

I'm inclined to believe that this is for MKX: Generations, as well, just based on that alone, since Shang Tsung isn't in the MKX game.

Nah man. People are just confused because they were calling it "Legacy 3" before deciding on "Generations". Plus they're using a lot of the same actors.

Why would they make two digital series?

So you are telling me that Cary-Hiroyuki totally missunderstood? lol mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmkay :D
Its MKL3 dude.

Why can't they just make a new MK movie? It's been so long and I doubt most people besides the hardcore fans remember the second movie. MK is still a big brand name and can still sell well.

Yes this is mk: genation when I was following the director he posted a tweet that said filing mk x generations but he deleted to keep it hush hush at the time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I rather them just reboot the movie series over again then do another sequel. I think we need a R rated MK movie with good CG and a more faithful story this time around in my opinion.

I rather them just reboot the movie series over again then do another sequel. I think we need a R rated MK movie with good CG and a more faithful story this time around in my opinion.

Not sure if you know this or not, but a mini web series doesn't exactly have the same multi million dollar budget that box office productions have. They aren't interchangeable.

I think a new MK movie can do well if the movie has good word of mouth. MK is still a big brand name and is still a mainstream franchise. People would likely welcome on seeing a new movie in theaters.

Why can't they just make a new MK movie? It's been so long and I doubt most people besides the hardcore fans remember the second movie. MK is still a big brand name and can still sell well.

I think WB definitely is planning on a movie but is using the Web series to test the waters in how it should be done. The games revived the franchise and it's pretty much mainstream again. There's definitely money to be made with a movie and now I'd the time to do it. I just wish they would actually get things moving with it. I have a theory that they're taking their time to form a franchise of movies out of it like batman and the suicide squad movies. That's just wishful thinking for me, but it would make sense.