MK Endings: Writing Warm-ups

liukang234

Hello everybody. Now, recently I've seen a few new people trying their hands at writing on here. From what I've seen, all writing on here has been funny and well-written. However, most people like to warm up with numerous things (Scales for instruments, practicing a talent for a talent show, ETC.) So, why not do this for a writing warm-up? Basically, the idea is to warm up and improve your writing by posting your version of one of the many Mortal Kombat endings from any of the games. They can be as long and as short as you want them to be. When you post it, other people on the website can read and tell you what you can improve on. Simple, right? I guess I'll start it off.
Spoiler:
Khameleon: MKA
By Bishop Oldfield

With a roar, Blaze exploded in balls of fire and lava. Standing atop the pyramid, all alone, was Khameleon. By some incredible odd, she had been the one to finish off Blaze. While she had waited, people from all around had been weakening Blaze, but none could finish him. When at last she felt Blaze had been worn down enough, she ran to him, and impaled Blaze through his lava-filled heart with her Falchion. When Blaze exploded, Khameleon felt a power surge through her, and knew that she now could enact her revenge on the one who destroyed her world. She turned around and focused her power towards Shao Kahn, who had been the most helpful in weakening Blaze. Before she could rush to him and get her hands on him, he pointed his hammer at her, and bellowed “Men, ATTACK!!”
And with that, all of Shao Kahn’s men attacked Khameleon. Masterfully, she dodged all of their attacks, and defeated them all without a single scratch. She then started advancing towards Shao Kahn. When he tried to avoid Khameleon, he failed, and she tackled him down the pyramid. When Khameleon got up, she charged towards a recovering Shao Kahn. Slightly fazed at how easily she decimated all of his allies and still had the energy to take him on, he started to begin to counter her attacks. Even after minutes of fending off her attacks, she never seemed to tire out. This caused Shao Kahn to lose hope for a second. Noticing this, Khameleon took the opportunity to turn invisible. Shao Kahn had no chance of seeing her at this point. While he charged his hammer up, waiting for her to strike, he felt an immense pain on the back of his leg, bringing him to his knees. He turned around, and saw a now visible Khameleon, who grabbed and threw him. When he sat up, he saw her walking towards him. He didn’t even make an effort to resist the beating she gave him after she reached him. When she was done, she took off his mask, and planted a kiss on his lips. As he was about to mock her for “finishing” him off with a kiss, he felt an extreme pain course through his body.
He could feel something inside his brain, trying to take control over him. Although he was trying his hardest to fight the feeling off, the pain from whatever Khameleon had done was weakening him, and he knew he would lose the mind battle. While he fought the legion growing in his brain, he noticed that his body was slowly changing. He looked at his hand, which had become scaly and clawed, much like his servant Reptile, another Saurian, like the women standing above him. At that point, it dawned on him what was happening. She was taking her revenge on him by transforming him into another Saurian, loyal and would succumb to her every wish. Taking his mind off fighting the second part in his brain had cause it to take over for a quick second, and he received plenty of thoughts.
“Must listen to Master.”, “Must spread the good word.”, “Zattera has returned!” It was almost like she was transferring one of the many dead Saurians into his mind. Soon, the pain was becoming too much for him. A thought popped into his head. Maybe all she wanted to see was atonement for what he had done to her race. So he did something he had never done before: Beg.
“Please! Spare me from this Agony! I’ll resurrect your species, and drop off the face of the universe, just please stop!” Shao Kahn begged. As much as he hated begging, he would much rather be dead then face the pain he was experiencing.
“ Silence, you fool!” Khameleon screamed at him. “You fully deserve what’s coming to you, and so do the rest of your pathetic allies! Now to stop your whining.” She then made a movement with her fist. Almost instantly, Shao Kahn couldn’t breathe. He then felt a pain in his throat, as his vocal cords where being rearranged to be similar to a Saurian. Finally, he lost all hope, and let the Saurian taking over his mind to wash over him, and his thoughts receded to the back of his brain, now controlled by someone else.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a while before Komodo woke up. She had took the soul and mind of her life partner to take control of her worst enemy. When his eyes fluttered open, the first words he said were, “Khameleon?” in their native language, which she had not heard in eons. Tears welling up inside of her eyes, she embraced Komodo. As they hugged, she felt the ability to disguise herself as human return, which she did.
“Komodo, would you help me find Reptile?” Khameleon asked. She knew he would be ecstatic as she was at what her plan was. After a few minutes of searching, they eventually found Reptile’s body on the pyramid, his body horribly contorted. Khameleon mended him and woke him up when she was done. When he awoke, Khameleon told him and Komodo of her plan: To take all of Shao Kahn’s allies and turn them to Saurians as well. Reptile immediately jumped to the idea, and helped Komodo gather up the rest of the unconscious bodies to be transformed. Khameleon used the same raw anger and power she had used on Shao Kahn on all of them, and soon, her family and friends had been brought back from the dead, and followed her every command.
“Hey, Khameleon. Nice job!” Johnny Cage said, offering a high five. He, like the rest of the Forces of Light, had been afar, but had returned after danger had disappeared. Unfortunately, for them, they were wrong.
Still in a rage from the Forces of Dark, she turned her focus towards Johnny Cage and the rest of the Forces of Light. Almost instantly, Johnny Cage had been transformed. Within a few minutes, the same could be said for everyone at the pyramid. To her horror, she had accidentally turned her allies into Saurians as well, far from her original intentions. But no matter. All this meant was more people to serve under her. Long live the Queen!

Wow, that took much longer then I expected. Oh well, I regret nothing. Anyway, now that I've started it, hopefully some other people will people will be open to this idea. Post whatever you want involving this guys, and have fun!

Last edited:
Might try this sooner or later :) Anyway nice work with yours liukang234, I love it =D

Might try this sooner or later :) Anyway nice work with yours liukang234, I love it =D

Awesome. Nice to see someone wants to do it. Hopefully, this thread stay alive long enough for the writers to get here in the morning or something.