MK Deception on the PSP

Robot Commander

*Note very first thread and post here. 8) *

We can use this thread for talk about the PSP version of MKD and what we can expect from it.

For example, I wondering about if it will have any new unlockables like new characters or a different Konquest mode. What do you guys think of MKD on PSP?

well its kind of cool but.......why on a PSP? does it have online?or what?
I think they should add more characters if its for PSP

BigE181 said:
Where can i find some information about MKD on PSP?

There isn't really any information on it yet, since it was only at E3 via a trailer and not playable. However, supposedly it's going to include Kahn and Goro as playable characters like the GC version.

Sareena

I hope they add Sareena as a playable character. It was cool that she was playable in MK:TE, but she didn't really have many original moves. But yeah she fits in to a lot of places in the storyline.

I might sell my Xbox and get a PSP, I'm not sure yet. Should I? :cry: I really want to play MKDeception and the other ones on a portable console.

a portable console is a good thing, i love my GBA, but i treasure my main consoles more. i'd keep the x-box and save up for a PSP, thats what im doin.

i'd rather have a completely new game on psp, like a side story. maybe the story of what happened when quan chi attacked the shirai ryu, but stick as a fighting game, not another mythologies

If they were to change anything about the game, I strongly hope they would change the Conkest portion. As for players, I'd say 26 is enough, including Goro and Con. Keep the puzzle and chess games, those were fun games. I would probably play them about as much as the arcade part.

Sorry for the resurrection here but i'm not making a Deception thread when theres one there.

Apart from the name "unchained" does anyone know what else is new in it?

I wish it was on the DS. There are many advantages, such as it is *MUCH* cheeper, and the DS has the nation-wide capabilty with Wi-fi. I don't know much about the PSP, Not being a Sony player, so if it has Wi-fi as well, forgive me :wink: .

MK: Deception on the PSP just makes me hunger for a new MK game right now instead of games they already made.

You know I don't know anyone in Real life that is buying one of these things. I asked the guy in my local game centre and he said that most games on the PSP are avaible on the normal console. Most people don't see the point in buying it when you can buy the normal console and the same game cheaper right now.

i really loved this game for PS2, but if its the same i dont know if id want it. I hear it has online play, and destructive environments, so it should have some things that the console versions didnt, but i hope its more then just a few additions.

I heard there are going to be a few more characters then in the original. Can anyone give us a list? (please don't say the charactors that were in the original deception like sub-zero, shujinko, or taynya.... we know)