MK:D(A)

Sub-Zero

Does anyone know whether Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance or Mortal Kombat: Deception will be made for the pc games or will they both just be made for the three systems?

I feel your pain dude,I know the PC could do so much better than both the PS2 and the X-box...well..if you have a good graphics card anyways.

Midget Kong said:
I feel your pain dude,I know the PC could do so much better than both the PS2 and the X-box...well..if you have a good graphics card anyways.

I'm sure it's not the best now but when I bought it over the summer from Circuit City they said it was the best to date in it. I don't know what it is lol but I know that all the games I was playing on my old computer looked 500x worse then they did on my new one. I was just thinking though if they made a PC game MK Online would be so easy to get to. They really should make a PC game it would be so nice. Oh well I'll just spend my next pay check on a PS2 or XBox and MK:D. Who needs to pay the rent anywyas? MK is way more important than food and electricity.

the_sim said:
Why would you wanna play MK on your PC anyway?

I concur with that thought. I use the PC for the internet and crap like that. If I wanna play a video game, I'll use a machine built specifically for that (i.e. a game console). I hate using a mouse and keyboard for games, anyway, it's such a nuisance. Maybe some of you really like that, but I come from the joystick/controller era. :roll:

I found that fighting games and sports games should never be done for a CPU. They just don't fit.

FPS, MMORPGs, and Strategy games dominate for PC. FPS due to the graphics and mods as well as pin-point mouse control. MMOs due to a PC's superior online capabilities. Strategy just because the genre works better with a keyboard/mouse combo than it does with a controller.

Fighting games, Sports Games, and Action/Adventure games are superior on consoles though. Fighting w/ a controller is natural and a console doesn't lag as a CPU would (in some cases). Sports games = controller. Plus they are usually head to head so 2 player is easy. The Action/Adventure genre was made for consoles originally and for good reason.

But I would never play a fighting game on a PC.

DeathcoreRyknow said:
the_sim said:

I concure with that thought. I use the PC for the internet and crap like that. If I wanna play a video game, I'll use a machine built specifically for that (i.e. a game console). I hate using a mouse and keyboard for games, anyway, it's such a nuisance. Maybe some of you really like that, but I come from the joystick/controller era. :roll:

thats why i bought a controller for my PC. heh its just like a PS2 one also. Plus if MK was on PC, we could create skins and alter their appearance. And the grafix would be better. I dont think its a bad idea.....i bought MK 1 for PC once.

DeathcoreRyknow said:
the_sim said:

I concur with that thought. I use the PC for the internet and crap like that. If I wanna play a video game, I'll use a machine built specifically for that (i.e. a game console). I hate using a mouse and keyboard for games, anyway, it's such a nuisance. Maybe some of you really like that, but I come from the joystick/controller era. :roll:

I completely agree, the only kind of games i play on PC is tropico monopoly and games based on gameshows such as wheel of fortune and jeopardy, otherwise i only use consoles.

Sub-Zero said:
I'm sure it's not the best now but when I bought it over the summer from Circuit City they said it was the best to date in it. I don't know what it is lol but I know that all the games I was playing on my old computer looked 500x worse then they did on my new one. I was just thinking though if they made a PC game MK Online would be so easy to get to. They really should make a PC game it would be so nice. Oh well I'll just spend my next pay check on a PS2 or XBox and MK:D. Who needs to pay the rent anywyas? MK is way more important than food and electricity.

:lol: Spoken like a real MK fanatic !!! who needs food when u can smell the taste of blood through MK D !! :twisted:

Basically RPG, card, puzzle and board games are the only thing that a pc is good for. I tried the old star wars on PC they were pretty fun, and the sims is better on pc, but when it comes to fighting games or anything else that is really fun... the consoles are the best for them.