MK Australia Banning Discussion

Lol one is for my brother. I ordered another 2 as a hedge and if they make it through i may give them to friends or sell one to a fellow board member. I haven't decided.
lol good luck im just happy to be getting my copy late june, dont even have an xbox 360 atm anyways so i could hardly play it much atm even if i got it tomorrow :p

(off topic: Hey guys and girls - and fellow Australians - first time poster, LONG time lurker! )

My copy is on route from HK as we speak. Shipped today, express.
Lets see what happens :)

Last edited:
just found this over at ng4 and though it would be of interest to you aussies

http://n4g.com/news/747446/confirmed-australian-mortal-kombat-fans-there-is-no-fine

Basically what I've said countless times on here, which is frustrating as so many people bought into the fines and spread that BS till it was acknowledged as fact.

The author of that thread didn't actually "confirm" it any more than I and others have before him, but anyone who does their research on the topic will realize that the possibility of fines is little more than a scare tactic. It only applies commercially, so unless someone intends on making a business out of it, they can relax.

As for me, I'm (im)patiently awaiting my copy. Best wishes and lots of luck to my fellow Aussies, I hope no one's MK gets seized and that we all get to enjoy this game like everyone else can; as mature adults who are perfectly capable of deciding what we can and can't handle. To put it bluntly, our backwards classification system can get ****ed.

(off topic: Hey guys and girls - and fellow Australians - first time poster, LONG time lurker! )

My copy is on route from HK as we speak. Shipped today, express.
Lets see what happens :)
welcome, cant wait to see if the game gets through then maybe i might order it online instead of waiting for my friend to come back from new zealand

Had a friend on another forum confirm that the US NTSC version of the game on 360 works on Australian/PAL 360's, so I could have ordered from the US and probably already have the game by now :(

Instead I ordered one from the UK and one from NZ and neither have even shipped yet.

Well, good morning fellow MK-ers and Aussies. It is 9:20AM in Sydney. Usually I'd get up around 10 or 11, but I just could not sleep and could not be bothered with the morning winter chill. I'm just too excited.

Hopefully, if Fedex operates like clock work as it usually does I will have my 2 copies of MK before lunch time and I will post an unboxing video.

GL Jinko, may the elder gods be kind lol :p

Hopefully I get mine by Friday (AU time), since it's express and all that.
I keep refreshing the tracker page lol.

I got my two copies. Im trying to upload a vid to youtube. Arrived just before 10am LOL. Screw customs. Screw the ACB and Screw the ACL.

IMPORTALITY FLAWLESS VICTORY

Last edited:
I messed up the recording. Should have cleaned my work desk as it revealed some info I didn't want getting out. I'll make another video once my bro gets back. Anyone who's ordered, let us know if you get it or not.

I'm quite pleased with the game. Very happy with the mechanics. My only problem is that I can't install the online pass with my US account. I keep getting an error. Seems the error has something to do with PSN being down. I tried installing again but I was unable to log in. Hope it clears up.

I messed up the recording. Should have cleaned my work desk as it revealed some info I didn't want getting out. I'll make another video once my bro gets back. Anyone who's ordered, let us know if you get it or not.

I'm quite pleased with the game. Very happy with the mechanics. My only problem is that I can't install the online pass with my US account. I keep getting an error. Seems the error has something to do with PSN being down. I tried installing again but I was unable to log in. Hope it clears up.

edit: or PSN is in fact down lol just checked >_<

Last edited: