MK Artwork (MisuCra)

Misucra

Ok some nice progress from my last stream. Now I have the basic shape of entire picture. I think I should have done this sooner. Now it is way easier to do shading.

Pirate GirlRemake6.jpg

NinjaNinja

Thanks [MENTION=18651]emi_b7[/MENTION] and [MENTION=18424]Lin Kuei Assassin[/MENTION] !

Ah the design of almost finished Frost. Yeah this design looked cool, but not exactly what I was looking for. She didn't look enough ninja for me. Even so I used that design of her as base for my final one.

This one.

concept_art_of_mk_frost_by_misucra-d9pd6kc.png

This is the one I am finally truly happy with. Her own kind of ninja/warrior.

I prefer the base design, in fact I really love it. never been a fan of huge sleeves on characters or baggy cloths in general always looks impractical to me and hard to move around and a bit silly looking for example mileenas Armageddon sleeves and kitanas MKX pants. ive always pictured frost with a more agile look like your base design. Stick at it though keep on pushing out new concepts theyre always great and keep getting better and better

Last edited:

Misucra

I prefer the base design, in fact I really love it. never been a fan of huge sleeves on characters or baggy cloths in general always looks impractical to me and hard to move around and a bit silly looking for example mileenas Armageddon sleeves and kitanas MKX pants. ive always pictured frost with a more agile look like your base design. Stick at it though keep on pushing out new concepts theyre always great and keep getting better and better

This is pretty much the final design of Frost. I might just change her pants, as they look too... casual. As for her jacket with huge sleeves... Design was based of Chinese "ninja" clothing. While sleeves are big, they are barely below elbow, so they allow free movement and ability to carry something inside the sleeves for quick access. Like blades, throwing stars, smoke bombs, etc.

The base design was a bit too. "Punkish" So decided just to base Frost design as a mix between Japanese and Chinese ninja.

Misucra

Ok I know I said, that will be my last progress picture, but today was a very slow day. (Also it doesn't help that it is hot as balls today)

Pirate GirlRemake13.jpg

Even so I am almost done with it. Only just need to refine few things.

Misucra

You have no idea how much bouncing I had to watch to get it right. Had someone jump up and down for 10 minutes for this.

Misucra

Yah. To be honest not happy with entire picture. I tend to make this mistake of not going too cartoonish/stylish and not too realistic and then I get a mess where picture has no idea of what it wants to be. I will be redoing entire work.

Also then it comes to her breasts. I wondering what didn't look right. Trying to make realistic motion and censoring it is just... f%ck it. Just gonna go all out this time. Ain't no CAPCOM.

Last edited:

Xenon

I think the problem is that there's no motion. If she's going down, her hair would go up so would her jugs. If she's stuck in mid air then it would more or less like a zig-zag. Going up translates to hair with knockers going down. Work more on the shape because they're simply too flat, especially her left tit, which is why they seem like pecks.

Tits are fcking amazing. :)

Last edited: