MK Artwork (MisuCra)

Misucra

After months of making different designs, petitions, making animated trailer, busting my ass off for her. I am FINALLY TRULY happy with her design. Now that's a Frost I would buy even if she was a single 60$ DLC. (Well that is if MK was playable on PC in the first place)

I know that a lot people hate Frost here, buuuut I don't give a shit. Here is my final design of Frost. No sexy bikinis, no "sideboobs", no sub zero influence, and unique design not only among cryomancers, but all MK characters.

mortal_kombat_frost_final_color_by_misucra-d9phmjt.png

YungQ94

Honestly though, it reminds me of her role in the prequel MKX comics meaning that's a good thing.
Good job :top:

Misucra

[MENTION=16568]Misucra[/MENTION] would you mind doing some fightstick art?

Yeah, no problem with that. That's what I do the for the living (art overall, not just fightstick ones). Even so, I will just say this in advance. I charge for that. Not stupid amounts, but reasonable prices for both me and my clients.
Just drop me a private message with info and I will see what I can do.

rikolaw

Yeah, no problem with that. That's what I do the for the living (art overall, not just fightstick ones). Even so, I will just say this in advance. I charge for that. Not stupid amounts, but reasonable prices for both me and my clients.
Just drop me a private message with info and I will see what I can do.

4eca2f6683c109bf4a6aee07768ff969de50a3eb1aa46aad07b82b4ee28d614e.jpg

I'll pm you for info

Misucra

My original idea was to make it into wallpaper. So finally did that. Can work on next piece in peace.

street_fighter_5_cammy_wallpaper_by_misucra-d9vdfvy.png

Misucra

Another progress picture. Should have named this thread "Misucra Art", sadly can't rename the thread.

PirateGirl4.jpg