MK:AK is coming next month for PC

SolidSheik

So I just read a tweet from one of TRMK members saying MK:AK is coming next month for PC. Now I really hate boon and NRS. First they dont release MK 9 for PC and now they delay the game by 1 month, WTF??! I am not gonna support NRS, i already have the collection on MAME and PS1 emulated versions as well. If they want to screw PC gamers i say screw them and their kollection(which is not even in HD)

So I just read a tweet from one of TRMK members saying MK:AK is coming next month for PC. Now I really hate boon and NRS. First they dont release MK 9 for PC and now they delay the game by 1 month, WTF??! I am not gonna support NRS, i already have the collection on MAME and PS1 emulated versions as well. If they want to screw PC gamers i say screw them and their kollection(which is not even in HD)

I can see doing it so that it doesn't give console gamers an opportunity to pirate the game right away on their PC's, and they actually have to buy it.

I can see doing it so that it doesn't give console gamers an opportunity to pirate the game right away on their PC's, and they actually have to buy it.

There are many ROMs to download on the internet of the MK classics, even some have better graphics. So its useless to talk about piracy of the new MK arcade kollection

They never said "1 month". It's next month. We're not entirely sure whether that means September or October.

After the countless number of tweets to boon and his team, the petitions signed they still do this to pc gamers. I am not gonna take it personally but if they wanted to show even the slightest bit of support to pc gamers they should have released the games earlier than for the consoles, unfortunately they are doing the opposite and screwing all PC gamers by releasing it late. I doubt anyone will get MKAK for PC because by next month it would have been forgotten and thus i dont think mk9 will ever come to PC :(

...if they wanted to show even the slightest bit of support to pc gamers they should have released the games earlier than for the consoles...

Why?

I can understand that this is a disappointing situation for some, but we haven't even been told why it's been delayed. It could be anything.

Even so, if the console versions are ready to go, this problem wouldn't be a justifiable reason to delay those as well.

You guys should be glad that you're getting anything because the PC market (especially for fighting games) is so limited.

Cool video bro, maybe PC gaming is not your cup of tea. I hope you also know that PS3 is superior to the xbox 360 in every possible way from the hardware to the number of varied exclusives (not just shooters like gears or halo). :cool:

Lol I just put the video for laughs. I have nothing against PC gaming BUT Xbox is indeed better than Ps3. =D

I hope you also know that PS3 is superior to the xbox 360 in every possible way from the hardware to the number of varied exclusives (not just shooters like gears or halo). :cool:
I'm pretty sure I have never laughed harder in my life because of this post. :laugh: It's funny because it's true!!

Console war??
Baby stuff.
I just thought it was funny how he said it was "better in every single possible way" :laugh:

Courtesy of you =D

troll_face_gif.gif

Courtesy of you =D

troll_face_gif.gif

I watched that video way back when ps3 had a few exclusives and xbox had a lot, sadly it seems like microsoft only getting halo or gears these days,or if you are lucky you get timed exclusives. Yes those exclusives which are on the xbox for only 30 days haha. PS3 gets exclusive characters, exclusive levels etc eg kratos for mk, joker for arkham asylum, extra levels for assassins creed brotherhood+ earlier multiplayer beta of ac brotherhood. This year ps3 has more than 30 exclusives, xbox only has 2 or 3 and those are not even new IPs+ they started to focus more on kinect, so enjoy waving your hands instead of playing quality games.
Remember all this is coming from a PC gamer who never owned a ps3, yes i owned an xbox 360 but i sold it.

Ah yes but when I narrow it down

Ps3:
Uncharted (want)
Heavy Rain (really want)
God of War (Uhhhh....no)
Free online (jealous)
Getting hacked (FUNNY)
Yellow Light of Death
Black Wii Remote
Better for fighters
Exclusive content (Although since most are like ps3 stuff xbox users could really care less but Cole in SFxT is pretty awesome)

Xbox 360:
Gears of War
Halo
Better online (imo)
Red Rings (Not even that big of a deal. My Xbox lasted 3 years, got it, then I got it fixed for free by Microsoft)
Kinect (Pretty cool but sucks that you need a good room for it)
Better controller (I like a bigger controller)