Mid fight character specific trash talking

ujustgotcaged

I don't think we will get taunts in MKX and I like the fact that we get awesome intros in every fight.But if they go the extra mile and make characters say specific things to each other during the fight that would be awesome.

Ex:Johnny cage (after a combo to Mileena) Awww did I mess up your pretty face?

What are some good examples of things you would want specific characters to say to each other?

This is possible for them to do since it was done in injustice .It will make the characters more fleshed out in my opinion.what do you think?

this wouldn't be a character specific taunt...but i want Scorpion to pull off what he did in Shaolin Monks. When he would say,

"GET THE F*** OVER HERE!" and, "GET OVER HERE, B****!"

Seriously, i still remember the day that i first heard him say that...then i had to use his spear move like 500 more times just to prove to my friends that he says it.

this wouldn't be a character specific taunt...but i want Scorpion to pull off what he did in Shaolin Monks. When he would say,

"GET THE F*** OVER HERE!" and, "GET OVER HERE, B****!"

Seriously, i still remember the day that i first heard him say that...then i had to use his spear move like 500 more times just to prove to my friends that he says it.

lol I never knew he said that.

We need to have Johnny cage recite his famous line in MKX

http://youtu.be/U7cAYBjcP-Y

I just looked it up, its true lol! I didn't know it either. That's pretty bad ass. I could see Boon being like, "get over here.. Get over here.. Ah it! - Get the over here!"

I hope the talk is NOT specific for every character,that would mean all the roster is from 25 years after MK9.It wouldn't make sense to Cassie say specific things to a character form several years before.

I hope the talk is NOT specific for every character,that would mean all the roster is from 25 years after MK9.It wouldn't make sense to Cassie say specific things to a character form several years before.

Okay so maybe not all of the characters but just certain pairs would work.

Jade to Johnny Cage after her X-Ray attack...
"Aw. Did I steal your move?"

Sindel to Johnny Cage after her X-Ray attack...
"Doesn't it hurt?" (Referring to low blow attacks since Johnny Cage is known to give low blows.)

I don't think we will get taunts in MKX and I like the fact that we get awesome intros in every fight.But if they go the extra mile and make characters say specific things to each other during the fight that would be awesome.

Ex:Johnny cage (after a combo to Mileena) Awww did I mess up your pretty face?

What are some good examples of things you would want specific characters to say to each other?

This is possible for them to do since it was done in injustice .It will make the characters more fleshed out in my opinion.what do you think?

They do trash talk. In the Raiden reveal, I'm pretty sure Kotal Kahn says to Raiden "Pray for the Gods' mercy". He might also have said "Pray for the Kahn's mercy" instead.

AWESOME IDEA...its Little stuff like this that i think would make this game or any game better!!!!!

Kano to Cassie: Sonya sends her daughter, she must not love you
Cassie to Kano: I'm not my mother, I'm taking you OUT, not IN

Kotal Kahn to Raiden: Looks like the GODS favor me, Thunder God
Raiden to Kotal Kahn: Your Gods don't exist, I am proof