Microsoft E3 HYPE

Pretty hyped for this, I saw the MS E3 gig and it was a pleasant surprise.

Question: will this apply to Arcade games on your account, or just retail games? I'm not too bothered about retail games (though it'd be nice, obviously) but I have a number of arcade games (DN3D, DOOM, TWD, etc.) on my 360 that I rarely play now, but I would play on the XB1 if I could.

For me, that would be awesome.

They will constantly update the catalog, so if your arcade game is on the list, it shows up on your Ready to Install section on X1.

Only know one other fella who's hyped for this game like I am. I guess just the idea of operating a ship with friends and participating in naval battles really shines for me.

Only know one other fella who's hyped for this game like I am. I guess just the idea of operating a ship with friends and participating in naval battles really shines for me.
If Sea of Thieves has good reviews, I'll probably get it. I loved some of Rare's classic games (before Microsoft basically destroyed them creatively) and I too like the idea of operating a pirate ship as part of a crew. Hopefully it's a decent game, but it does look nice.