"Men in Black 3"

ChiefThunder

With all the franchises that are trying to add another installment, Parade magazine wondered if there is any movement on "Men in Black 3," which has been rumored for a while.

headline9483.jpg
http://www.worstpreviews.com/images/headlines/headline9483.jpg

According to a source close to producer Walter Parkes, a third film could potentially be on its way, if pieces begin falling into place. "The challenge is getting the script right and finding a time when our busy stars are available," said the source. "But everyone, including Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones, wants to do another."

The first "Men in Black" was made for $90 million and went on to earn around $590 million in worldwide ticket sales. The sequel, which was released five years later, was made for $140 million and earned $442 million.

Is anyone really excited about "Men in Black 3"?

Meh... I don't really care about it. Not something I'll watch in the big room. I may just rent it. Unless of course, peer pressure.

Meh... I don't really care about it. Not something I'll watch in the big room. I may just rent it. Unless of course, peer pressure.
come on Jinko, all the cool kids are doing it. i might go see mib3 on the big screen... maybe. :wavey:

Dudes, I'd totally love an MiB3. I heard rumors right after the second one did so well that they had already signed on for a third. But alas...here we are years later and no movie. But like the man says, tough finding the right script and getting everybody together. I don't want the success of the first 2 ruined by the third after all.

I'd like a MiB3. Not as a movie, but just as something I could go see with my friends and quote until the next weekend.

I thought MiB2 was perfectly fine. Not as good as the first one but I think that's partially because the sense of wonder was lost with a sequel of any quality. I still enjoyed the movie greatly and it had a lot of quotable lines well worth watching it for. I'd see an MiB3 and really, that's all that matters when making a movie, how many people would pay to see it.

My thoughts honestly on MIB series, first one rocked...second one disappointed.

I'd love to see a 3rd though! Also, I forget her name but the girl in the first mmmmmmm is soooo HOT!!