me likes drawing MK..

Just because they don't look like your stuff doesn't mean it's a photomanipulation. Some of the strokes can be seen on some of the images.

Not saying Just because they don't look like my stuff doesn't mean it's a photomanipulation. I'm just letting you know that I know my digital painting.

Besides I've already talked with this artist. About his technique.

Not saying Just because they don't look like my stuff doesn't mean it's a photomanipulation. I'm just letting you know that I know my digital painting.

Besides I've already talked with this artist. About his technique.

So you know your digital painting, but that doesn't tell me anything. Why do you believe it's a photomanipulation, if that's what it is?

Last edited:
So you know your digital painting, but that doesn't tell me anything. Why do you believe it's a photomanipulation, if that's what it is?

Well who are you and why do I have to tell you anything?
This thread is about this artist and his work let's not mess that up for him please.

Well who are you and why do I have to tell you anything?
This thread is about this artist and his work let's not mess that up for him please.

I am interested in your side of the argument, the reasons for your conclusion vs any of the alternatives. I'm willing to admit I may have been wrong, but I also won't buy into arbitrary statements and appeals to authority. Right or wrong, I hope some light would be shed concerning his techniques. It is not unreasonable to ask you to back up your assertions.

Last edited:
I am interested in your side of the argument, the reasons for your conclusion vs any of the alternatives. I'm willing to admit I may have been wrong, but I also won't buy into arbitrary statements and appeals to authority. Right or wrong, I hope some light would be shed concerning his techniques. It is not unreasonable to ask you to back up your
assertions.

If your interested in why I am asking the artist if it's photomanipulation, why not just ask me why? Instead of trying to tell me what a photomanip is.

And my reason is because it just simply looks like it could be. :)

If your interested in why I am asking the artist if it's photomanipulation, why not just ask me why? Instead of trying to tell me what a photomanip is.

And my reason is because it just simply looks like it could be. :)

I admit I may have rubbed you the wrong way with my initial post, and I apologize if I did.

Nevertheless, "because it just simply looks like it could be" doesn't make a strong argument. It's a like doctor trying to diagnose an ailment without identifying signs and symptoms.

I admit I may have rubbed you the wrong way with my initial post, and I apologize if I did.

Nevertheless, "because it just simply looks like it could be" doesn't make a strong argument. It's a like doctor trying to diagnose an ailment without identifying signs and symptoms.

Good now that we understand each other I can explain it to you. The one pic with Raiden and Shao Kahn looks as if pictures where taken for reference and then painted over. It's just the look. That's really the only pic that looks like photomanip. So you know they are digital painting and his recent pic Tremor was actually done in Zbrush.

You sir, are inhumanly good at what you do.

Are you a cyborg?
lol jk

But for real. Damn.

One day. I aspire to be anywhere remotely close to your level of aptitude. Bravo, mate.

noob_saibot_by_jaggudada-d4j97tr.jpg

fanart..

combined all the versions of noob sibot.. subzero,scorpion,kano..

Netherrealm's Fifth Plane

mk9 best fighting game of 2011.. ;) beating capcom...

Wow man, that is truly phenominal! You never fail to impress!

Im guessing Kano/Noob is impaling Subby/Scorpion? :p

Keep up the amazing work! :)

Oh man, its been awhile, can't get enough of your artwork dude! I love the icycles on the ice side and the hellish aura on the fire side. Yours is the best MK artwork I have seen.:hail: