Mass Effect Thread ~ We'll bang okay?

Dope. Fair warning the game is a bit slow for the first hour but once you get to that galaxy map its all gucci from there

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

It's like like Andromeda knew I was upset with it. First Set of lootboxes I opened I got my favorite weapon, the Black Widow Sniper, and a character who can drop trip mines, automated turrets and team buffing healing fields.

T U R T L E B O I S

ROCK DONT MOVE

MY WALL AND I

I finally played Multiplayer. And I've got to be honest, it feels a little jank. Enemies shoot through walls, enemies clip through cover, I clipped through the ground when I died, my character wouldn't stop screaming after their died either, so many shots feel off. Just overall not a fantastic time.

I get the feeling that something great is happening, I start feeling like I'm playing the mass Effect multiplayer that I love so much, but then some shenanigans out of my control happens and I remember I'm playing Andromeda. Guess I'll have to wait for them to fix multiplayer while I'm waiting for them to fix single player too. Such a shame, such a damn shame.

I wasn't one of the people who wanted Mass Effect to suck. Why would I be? I've put literal hundreds of hours into the series. I'm just a disappointed fan.

I'm just going to wait until the game is patched up and the price drops. I can tolerate goofy animations, but performance issues and game-breaking glitches are something I'm concerned about.

In my playthrough so far (yeah, still haven't finished it yet), my major complaint is the horrible save system. I don't care if it's a glitch or an in-game feature, but if I save in a certain area, I expect the game to load in said area NOT IN THE D*** AUTOSAVE!

2 times I've died and clipped through the floor where teammates couldn't revive me
1 time the framerate dipped so hard in a fight, literally to about 7fps, an enemy grappled me and it took about 6 full seconds to break away

But I'm still having fun right now. I just checked out all of the characters you can get in MP. REALLY disappointing roster. So many of the Ultra Rare characters seem UR for no reason. Most of them are just biotics with different variations of the same moves. My Rare Angara TrapQueen seems more like a UR since he's the only character with the Trip Mine ability.

This is without question the most annoying glitch to happen yet in this game. You can see my character at the very start of the video, it's the blue cobra looking guy. When the mission started, it swapped my character for someone else and gave me different weapons. Making me quit out of the mission and losing the consumable gear I brought with me

How the funk does that even happen?

Damn, that's crazy. The worst glitch is when you're wrecking s%$&, on the extraction wave thinking about how you are going to spend all of those credits and the game crashes. That pisses me off so much. Bioware definitely needs to iron out these glitches ASAP.

Holy shit that happens? Damn that's sad. Multiplayer is cool and all but I've been rocking with the canpaign a bit more recently. Got to my second "boss fight" of the game and I must say that it was incredibly unexpected lol

I don't get the point of fuel in ME2. It seems like money and other resources are still finite like it was in ME1. Will the game be impossible to complete once you run out of resources?

Last edited:
I know the number of pods is for mining planets dry without having to stop at fuel deposits every 5 minutes.

I never ran out of fuel so I wouldn't know what would happened if you ran out of it

This has me excited for my future in the game. I loved how crazily OP you could become.

Suddenly having memories of my Black Widow X in ME3. Maximum damage & enemy penetration meant I could take out an entire squad in one 3 shot clip.

I really hope they don't nerf any of the multiplayer builds or weapons. Always hated when devs would nerf tools in cooperative only games. I'm looking at you Borderlands 2

Still don't plan on touching Single Player yet. By the time I do, I'm sure it'll be amazing. It's what I did for ME3 lol

I know the number of pods is for mining planets dry without having to stop at fuel deposits every 5 minutes.

I never ran out of fuel so I wouldn't know what would happened if you ran out of it

I feel that fuel limitation combined with finite resources discourages the freedom to travel between the star systems I want and when I want. Granted, I haven't got far enough into the game, so I don't know how many credits I can accumulate. So far, I have been abstaining from buying weapons and armor. I only spent credits on fuel, probes, quest items....and a space hamster because I couldn't resist the Baldur's Gate reference.

As I remember, credits are best spent on quest items and weapon upgrades. You'll find beastly weapons just playing missions. Or downloading dlc lol.

I really hope they don't nerf any of the multiplayer builds or weapons. Always hated when devs would nerf tools in cooperative only games. I'm looking at you Borderlands 2

Still don't plan on touching Single Player yet. By the time I do, I'm sure it'll be amazing. It's what I did for ME3 lol
Wow the patience you have lol. I'm sort of tempted to chill until tomorrow and play the SP knowing it has updated graphics rather than continue with the buggyness.

Cause yesterday was weird when I was on this one planet. There was lag spikes while driving and walking, I was talking to people who would stare at something else and a fiend even stood in place while I was fighting it. That poor big boy lost the fight cause the game glitched on him 😔