marcus fenix may be coming to the relm of mortal kombat

marcusfenixmortal_241399.jpg

I had Tremor on my WANT DLC list since E3 2010 when Ed Boon mentioned that there might be some characters as DLC, and I thought Rain would be on the initial roster.

I seriously don't understand why Rain wasn't on the OG roster.
That is a load of bull shit.
He could've gotten a klassic costume :x

everyone thought that

thats why we feel cheated a DLC slot by not only Freddy, but Rain too

I agree.
Quan Chi and Cyber Sub-Zero should have taken up those 2 DLC slots, instead.

I seriously don't understand why Rain wasn't on the OG roster.
That is a load of bull shit.
He could've gotten a klassic costume :x

I'm right there with ya, TaBB.
Rain should have been on the OG roster.
Making people buy a character that was part of that OG UMK 3 roster, is bull shit.

I agree.
Quan Chi and Cyber Sub-Zero should have taken up those 2 DLC slots, instead.

I'm right there with ya, TaBB.
Rain should have been on the OG roster.
Making people buy a character that was part of that OG UMK 3 roster, is bull shit.

Rain did not exist in UMK3! He was a fake whose sole purpose was to squeeze our hard-earned quarters out of our wallets!

Rain did not exist in UMK3! He was a fake whose sole purpose was to squeeze our hard-earned quarters out of our wallets!

He was on the home port, which I grew up on.
I hit the arcade when dicks weren't crowding the cabinets and not letting me play.
Even when I did, I was short (still am) and couldn't really see the screen.
And I was a furious button masher, so fat asses would own me all day because I was young and they played it all day err day.

Marcus, Dom, Tai, Clay, they will all be coming and are going to be my co-mains along with Noob and Havik and we will cause chaos online and offline, and use that chainsaw bayonet fatality on the nay-sayers

Marcus, Dom, Tai, Clay, they will all be coming and are going to be my co-mains along with Noob and Havik and we will cause chaos online and offline, and use that chainsaw bayonet fatality on the nay-sayers

Noob, Havik, Rain, Ermac, Sub-Zero, Freddy, and possibly Clay will be my only mains for eternity. But when Hydro and Tremor come out they will join my team.

Noob, Havik, Rain, Ermac, Sub-Zero, Freddy, and possibly Clay will be my only mains for eternity. But when Hydro and Tremor come out they will join my team.

but I just know gow is coming to mk, besides nrs owes this one to us xbox users

The home ports don't count. Only the arcade versions do, because the arcade versions are the only PURE versions of the games.

Rain was a fake character in UMK3, end of story!

The only pure versions of the games? LOL
TO YOU!
Noob Saibot and Skarlet shouldn't be in MK9 either, if you want to get all technical.

Those 2 were never in the arcades.
Noob Saibot was playable in UMK 3 on Sega Genesis, as was Rain, so your point is null and void.