Looking for music

God of thunder

I'm looking for a few songs or music, whatever you want to call them from a few shows. Anyone know where I could download them? Oh yeah, Kazaa sucks.

Looking for Gundam Seige (the one on toonami right now) , Wolf's rain, Inuyasha. The songs played at the beginning or ending of the show, I'd really appreciate it if you could help me out.

And post your favorite theme/song and why you like it.

Star Wars, the dark side. Something about Vader being a hardcore villian.

God of thunder said:
I'm looking for a few songs or music, whatever you want to call them from a few shows. Anyone know where I could download them? Oh yeah, Kazaa sucks.

Looking for Gundam Seige (the one on toonami right now) , Wolf's rain, Inuyasha. The songs played at the beginning or ending of the show, I'd really appreciate it if you could help me out.

Uh, first off, the name of the Gundam show is SEED, not Seige. Secondly, have you tried looking on some bittorrent sites? Also, a lot of fan sites for those animes have the songs on them.

Cowboy Bebop - "Tank!" - That song just oozes cool.

Well hell, there are so many different "Gundams" lol, it's hard to remember them all. Thanks for correcting me. Every site I go to wants me to pay for it, and well, I don't like paying for things online when I can get them for free.

I like Limewire as well. You don't need the name of the song. You can search by category if you like. I don't think it hides much spyware. I run adaware and spybot about once per week and my system is pretty clean.

I ran into a problem with Internet explorer and learned just how easy it is to hijack and screw your computer. IE: Downloaded Spybot S&D and it technically nuked my computer.

An Adaware program replaced itself as the exe. function for my computer, a very rare adaware, and when S&A nuked it, so went my computer. God, I love hippocritical security systems programmed into Windows. It just makes me want to grab tie bill gates up like a pinnada, stuff him with money, and see how many swings it takes for him to explode. Of course, he would reform like the t1000 in T2. But it would be enjoyable.

Of course, My friends and I fixed the problem, via reformatting. Yet, now my video drivers are off for some strange reason and I can't get the disk drive working (Bought a new one) to reset them. I love technology, don't you?

God of thunder said:

Swaptor! it sucks, but its fine, WinMX is the shiat...LimeWIRE is good, so is KIWIALPHA, try that, its simple, takes up little RAM runs fast