Looking for a GOOD Noob Saibot player

i know he is a zoner but there must be a way if you get a free combo to really punish the oponent with a 30% combo or something or is he all about zoning and specials i have been using him alot lately been doing alright nothing more than that i think my score is 20-17 with him i guess i just need more practise

you can abuse his 'shadow upwards kick' move in a corner combo but that's about it. His other combo's usually tap out around 26 to 27%. He's definitely just a zone character who lives off special moves.

Either keep them far away with your shadow projectiles and make them play YOUR game, or use a select few moves to push them into a corner, where IMO, Noob thrives. You can use b+1,2,1,4 followed immediately by a shadow tackle to move them across the stage towards the corner. You can also use b+2,1,3 to push them as well, as the last hit is a kick that sends them pretty far. Once they get close to the corner, make sure you dash your way in there to close the ground quickly.

Take this all with a grain of salt, as I'm no expert Noob player (or MK player at that) by any means, but I'm pretty familiar with him.

Last edited:
ok thnx for all the comments

i usually try to get as far away as possible spam shadow charge shadow charge then most if they keep blocking i usually jump at them but then go to teleport works sometimes when people are just waiting for u to get their uppercut but if they are trying to get in close by jumping or teleporting i use the upknee ex upknee and then shadowcharge for 19% it shoots him far enough to start spamming his specials again and if i hit him with the ball so he cant block i usually try to get a decent combo in there or use the x ray if he is in a better situation health wise

Noob's b1,2,1,4 combos easily into his xray also. Got hit with that a few times last night against a decent Noob player (I dont use him)

Noob's b1,2,1,4 combos easily into his xray also. Got hit with that a few times last night against a decent Noob player (I dont use him)

I use the b1, 2, 1, 4 combo followed by a Shadow Charge (or Shadow Slide).
I also use his 2, 1, 2 combo opener, and his b2, 1, 4 combo opener, then follow them up with a Teleport Grab or Black Hole.
Sometimes I'll even use the f3, 3, 3 combo opener, as well.

I am no where near as good as RockHardMilkGun is with him, though.

You can tack on a teleport to the end of nearly all Noob's dialup combos. For an extra little pegging of damage. Similarly, his x-ray can be tacked onto the end of most of them too.