Lone Wolf - Evil in its wildest form.

_Unknown_

Lone Wolf - Evil in its wildest form.
Half werewolf, half human. A side effect caused by Nightwolf's animality.

Code Name/Nick name: Lone Wolf
Realm: Outworld

Alligment: Evil
Fighting Style/ Discipline: Wild style based mostly on lycanthrope like attacks.
Allies: None
Enemy: Has a burning obsession to kill earth’s warriors.

Story:
Nightwolf was turned into a lycanthrope by the wolf spirit that was tainted by Shao Kahns soul.

Ever victim was transformed into a lycanthrope endangering the faith of the human race.
Raiden eventually became aware of it and caught Nightwolf, bringing him back to the shamans to cure his soul. Following the ceremony Nightwolf started to struggle and then he just ran out while in half werewolf state. He was getting cured but the beast within launched a final attack.

The beast attacked a city nearby, flowed by his lycanthropes, slaughtering them, one by one. He found a few babies inside a house that he assaulted and started killing them one by one. When the turn of the last one came, the healing process was almost complete, and he passed out, not before biting the little child a bit. As he collapsed he dropped the child and fell out a window, falling on the ground. Raiden came and brought him back to the shamans.

With Nightwolf saved the two tried to save the souls of the turned victims, but they failed.
Raiden had to make a decision, and he chose to allow them to live but he cured their souls of Shao Kahn’s evil nature that made them convert their victims. The lycanthropes were exiled to the forests of Outworld where they wouldn’t harm anybody. They were no longer evil but their wild nature would cause trouble on Earth. A new race was born.

The small child grew up with the lycanthropes. He was just half lycanthrope but showed some of their traits, like enhanced senses, speed, claws and their deadly teeth. In his younger days he was behaving just like any other lycanthrope, as the oldest taught him how to hunt, fight and uses his abilities.

Over the time he started showing an evil behavior, he would constantly attack other members and cause trouble, making the lycanthropes consider him a treat.

The bite that transformed him was full of all the evil energy the evil soul could gather in its last attack, therefore making a dangerous being that grew up like a wild lycanthrope.
They lycanthropes had enough of the trouble maker and they kicked him out of the clan. He fought with them but couldn’t handle all of them so he decided to leave. Now he wonders the dark forests alone.

While alone his hunger grew stronger and stronger and he felt an unusual need to kill. He killed animals but the hunger wouldn’t go away. He then saw a human, a servant of the emperor; he instinctively attacked him and fed on his flesh. This is what he was hungry for, human flesh. He did not possesses the power to convert his victims but he felt the need to kill and presents a burning obsession to kill any human from Earth-realm.

As he grew to use his wild hunting skills he developed the ability to throw his claws out, killing victims from a distance. This new ability was very useful to defend himself from the lycanthropes that would attack him giving him an advantage.

He kept hunting the humans that were coming in the forests. The lycanthropes would hunt him down if they saw him, trying to kill him. One day he was running away after a fight them, and ran into a portal, he jumped in the portal and was teleported to earth. There he found a big forest with the surroundings populated by humans. The danger of the beast was treating human kind once again.

Look and Costume:
He has long hair and has no top, revealing a muscular composure covered with the dark lycanthrope hair.
He has a set of torn out shorts, made out mainly out of animal skin; he also has a necklace made out of teeth of other predators, lycanthropes would wear a tooth of a fallen enemy. Lone wolf has a bigger tooth in the middle of his necklace that comes from a lycanthrope that he killed.
He has sharp claws and teeth. He would present primitive type of amour from the lycanthropes. (things like arm wraps, rough kick pads, and a torn out cloth decorated with broken bones from his human victims)

Special moves:
-Claw Throw: He’d whip out his arm in a lateral cross motion throwing his claws at the opponent, piercing his torso. The enhanced version would have him throw claws from both arms.
- Wild Dash: He’d lunge at his enemy, carving into his chest with his claw. The enhanced version would have him hit the enemy in the face with his claws after the first hit.

- Hunter’s stance: He’d fall down on one knee, staring at his enemy, if the opponent would attempt to attack, he’d dodge behind and counter attack. The enhanced version would include extra attacks after the dodge (kind of like Smoke’s “shake” move)

- Animalic Rage: He’d go on a rage (putting his hands in his head, shouting in rage), increasing his damage. The enhanced version would include a speed boost that would last for 2-3 hits.

- Neck Bite: He would jump on his opponent, dropping him on the ground biting his beck. (can be done from air as well). The enhanced version would a claw slice to the face after the bite.

X-RAY: He’d rush towards his enemy throwing him down on the ground, and slash his chest with his claw, cutting some ribs, then jumping away and throwing claws towards the enemy that was trying to rise up, piercing through his eyes and skull. (we would see the claws pierce through with the XRAY view)

Fatality 1:
He’d rage then jump on his opponent, starting to eat his neck from both sides, as blood his coming out of his neck, he’d rise his head up a bit then slicing it off with his claws, throwing it away. The camera would stay near the head as its rolling away, showing him continuing to feast on the fallen enemy’s flesh.

Fatality 2:

He’d rush towards his enemy trying to bite as the enemy pushes him away with his hand. Lone Wolf then slices off his hand with his claws, then starts slicing his chest until he cuts the ribs and takes out the heart of his enemy taking a bite out of it.

Animality:
He’d change into a full lycanthrope then eating his opponent alive.

Hara-Kiri:
He’d stick his claws right in the back of his neck, then slicing his head off with both arms.

I'm glad you guys like it :D
I just wish I could draw my characters, the topic feels naked without a picture of what I'm describing lol XD

Nice, pretty brutal as well. Very different from anyone else in MK, so good job. As for the drawing, you're on your own. Having someone draw something for you will be much more tedious as they will likely get it wrong more times than right.

My drawing of Terra will be coming up soon.

I can't draw to save my life lol. I might attempt photoshoping somebody's model or someting but when I'll have more time. (even if it wouldnt really look like what i wanted XD)

Can't wait to see your drawing tho :D

The moment yu mentioned lycanthrope, it instantly made me think of Castlevania: Lords of Shadow. Fightting the larger and more skilled ones were sooooo brutal!!!!! Love the idea man, great job!!! :)