Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zombie Liu Kang

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Scarred-Hooded Liu Kang

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Doesn't matter, BRING HIM BACK!

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters
Would all want to see Liu Kang return in MK10 and kick Raiden's ass for his "so-called" treachery?

If so, scarred or zombie?

Scarred is fine.

Zombie? Hell no.
That shit was done to death in Deception and Armageddon.

Killing Liu Kang off again in MK9, was stupid to begin with, but I digress.

I say scarred - enough people died in that game. I want to see him now operating more in his own interests, sort of chaotic-neutral in character rather than pure good. And I think the hooded costume suits him in Legacy and it would certainly go with how I envision his future in the games.

If MKX goes ahead and follows a rough approximation of the MK4 storyline then why not have Liu Kang working with Quan Chi to bring Raiden down, no matter what that means for Earthrealm. Everyone he cares about is dead now anyway, all he has left is revenge.

I say scarred - enough people died in that game. I want to see him now operating more in his own interests, sort of chaotic-neutral in character rather than pure good. And I think the hooded costume suits him in Legacy and it would certainly go with how I envision his future in the games.

If MKX goes ahead and follows a rough approximation of the MK4 storyline then why not have Liu Kang working with Quan Chi to bring Raiden down, no matter what that means for Earthrealm. Everyone he cares about is dead now anyway, all he has left is revenge.

I'm sure Liu will do anything to get his friends back even if it means having to kill the very mentor he trusted and join Shinnok.

Doesn't matter how you'll make him. A lot of fans wanted him to be 0mGz s0 ev!lz Liu Kang. And when we got that in Legacy, a lot of fans were still complaining.

To me, I want him back. Doesn't matter how. I just wanna see make another appearance,

A thought - if he lives and teams up with Quan Chi then perhaps they will be the new version of the deadly alliance

Anything other than a Zombie, and I'll be fine. He ABSOLUTELY needs to be in MKX though, MK:DA felt empty without him.

I want him scarred, good at heart but brutal and ruthless willing to get his friends back but more inclined to his own interests and completely willing to obliterate anyone in his way. i want him good but anti hero type of good. Like a badass.....

I want him scarred, good at heart but brutal and ruthless willing to get his friends back but more inclined to his own interests and completely willing to obliterate anyone in his way. i want him good but anti hero type of good. Like a badass.....

I want the same thing. But what of Sonya & Johnny? Liu still cares about them but not Raiden.

Shinnok steals his body from the shaolin temple from the heroes, and brings him back to life (not as a zombie). He also blinds Liu with false memories of Raiden and curses his scars until Raiden is dead.

Screw Liu Kang after being a dick to Raiden he can stay dead, besides I always preferred Shujinko over him. Shujinko was like the good Shang Stung to me :p

I hated how Liu Kang, Kitana, Jade, and Kung Lao all turned into zombies. But I think a zombified Sindel and Mileena would be cool. Having Sindel use her hair, scream, and BITE would be AWESOME!!!