Little Big Planet

krazyhugo

I saw today that I can download LBP for free as part of Welcome Back pack from Sony. I am willing to try LBP but before I download it BUT I dont know much about it.

All I know is that you create other mini games with it. However, I am not the type who would spend hours creating games. Is there a way to download creations from other people and play them? If so, WHERE? DO YOU HAVE TO PAY? ARE THERE A LOT TO DOWNLOAD?

Also more importantly, ARE THEY FUN TO PLAY???

LittleBigPlanet is a lot of fun. I highly recommend it. The single player game is just like any other platforming game. It has a bunch of levels, each group of levels has it's own story that you need to progress through.

Then you have all the levels people make online. There are tons to choose from. Some of the levels are pretty creative. They're all pretty fun. It's most fun to play with friends, up to four people can play at the same time so if you can try to get a group of people. There are some parts of the levels that you have to have two or more people to get to them, so if you want to unlock all the items you'll need to do that.

I never got into creating my own levels but if you put a lot of time into it I'm sure you could make something fun and interesting.

no you dont download them.. other ppl create levels so you can play them.. all for free! I'ts a great platforming game.
I highly recommend it :)