Let's discuss possible SubZero storylines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have Noob Saibot and Scorpion met before or acknowledge that they were/are enemies? Isn't it kinda a poetic justice/irony that both have been ressurected by Quan Chi

Then why was Scorpion given powers?

Scorpion wasn't mere mortal. I think he could master some hellish powers "down" there.

Or maybe (more dramatic), it's the power of revenge.

Notice how Quan Chi never tried (and maybe he could if he did resurrected) strip him off his powers.

Many other souls who died and went to the Netherrealm became wraiths with powers, and I'm sure Quan Chi didn't resurrected most of them, because, well, that's the place role.

Scorpion wasn't mere mortal. I think he could master some hellish powers "down" there.

Or maybe (more dramatic), it's the power of revenge.

Notice how Quan Chi never tried (and maybe he could if he did resurrected) strip him off his powers.

Many other souls who died and went to the Netherrealm became wraiths with powers, and I'm sure Quan Chi didn't resurrected most of them, because, well, that's the place role.

So in other words you just made all of that up?

So in other words you just made all of that up?

Shouldn't I ask if you also made all of that up too? You are in doubt (for lack of 'proof') and speculating just as I am.

Anyway, MK9 Gameplay Trailer affirms Quan Chi did resurrected him, I rectify my point.

Can't remember any reference until that game, but something told me that I have watched this.

Well, the trailer also says Sub-Zero killed Scorpion's family. Anyway, that's just a "little" lie to warm the story, don't believe that also applies to Quan Chi's responsability on his resurrection.

Then why was Scorpion given powers?

scorpion made a deal with quanci for revenge ( kinda like spawn made a deal with malebolgia to see his wife again) he offered his eternal service for the chance to kill sub-zero. simple as that

Hello Im new to this forum and I live in Europe. I will buy this game and I have preordered the European Limited Edition of the Game not the Coarse Edition. I have to say I am pretty disapointed that Sub-Zero has lame fatalities. His MK 9 fatalities (three fatalities) where way better. And in the Story Mode of MKX he gets his ass kicked by the new fighters pretty gay. Sub Zero's purpose in MKX is just there to get beat and to die. Furthermore there are no stage fatalities in MKX. No stage fatalities how lame is that. Even the first MK got stage fatalities. Is everybody okay with that ?

Wether you fan of kui land or bi han you are gonna be very disappointed with sub zeros chapter in story as well as ending i can assure you. at-least in scorpions chapter well get some satsifaction

Oh If his ending has anything to do with dragon eggs then I will chancel my preorder and buy the game 2016 or later.

Status
Not open for further replies.