Left 4 Dead series

delete the game? Crazy. L4D is seriously one of my all time favorite games. If I still had my xbox, I'd play against your ass. I'd play with ROOK on PC, but his excuse is that it's only playable with a mic and he doesnt have one. blah blah blah.

Its amazing how addicting it is.
Being able to do the same levels over and over again.

You have NO idea how badly I want to go to the game store around the corner and pick it up, but I gosta save my money :mad:

I I love the mods for this game. ;p

I have so many custom maps downloaded. There are a few that are so well made it looks like Valve made them.
But I have yet to tamper with custom skins and noises though. one day though.
I really want a survivor team that consists of Deadpool/Banjo(kazooie)/Nemesis/Freddy Kruegar and many more

because yes they are actually availible to download on L4D mods.com

:cry:

I wish I was PC gahmer

lol I heard you wanted mods for skyrim too.

Although L4D is a valve game (which are pretty much only good for PC) left 4 dead is an exception though. I first started playing the series on Xbox and it was still great. I just like FPS games on PC more because I prefer a mouse to play those.

and the custom stuff isnt necessary, but it adds alot of replay value to it. Just dont go over to the L4D mods site or you will get mad jealous.

delete the game? Crazy. L4D is seriously one of my all time favorite games. If I still had my xbox, I'd play against your ass. I'd play with ROOK on PC, but his excuse is that it's only playable with a mic and he doesnt have one. blah blah blah.

Wha, it is only fun with a mic, for me atleast. You got a mic Sky? We can play and Empress and whoever else. My mouse is kind of goofy, it sticks on the screen some times. But we can definitely get on soon, I will call another friend of mine to play as well sometime soon. I got a mic for my pc.

. Just dont go over to the L4D mods site or you will get mad jealous.

tele.jpg

You knew I would too :mad:

for a L4D3, you think they should make new survivors, or use the survivors from the last 2 games. Replace Bill cause he's dead of course, but alternate which groups you get to play as each campaign. I'd go with keeping the existing survivors

Wha, it is only fun with a mic, for me atleast. You got a mic Sky?

getting a mic sometime in april. I'm sure of it. I will play then.

for a L4D3, you think they should make new survivors, or use the survivors from the last 2 games. Replace Bill cause he's dead of course, but alternate which groups you get to play as each campaign. I'd go with keeping the existing survivors

getting a mic sometime in april. I'm sure of it. I will play then.

Yessir! Sounds good, I can't really use my arm now because of this burn. Especially to play on my pc because I would have sit on the floor and my burn would rub against the coffee table. Le ghetto.

Do we have a catch all valve thread? Because I want CS:GO, and was planning on upgrading my pc for it. Even though it kinda looks just like source.

tele.jpg

You knew I would too :mad:

Yessir! Sounds good, I can't really use my arm now because of this burn. Especially to play on my pc because I would have sit on the floor and my burn would rub against the coffee table. Le ghetto.

Do we have a catch all valve thread? Because I want CS:GO, and was planning on upgrading my pc for it. Even though it kinda looks just like source.

heard about the puss filled ,bubbling ,smelly, toxic burn you got. bummer. But we'll play another time anyway.

and no valve thread. As that company is so godamn lazy theres hardly anything to ever update on them anyway.
But go ahead. I'd still be able to fill pages with useless information because I play their games so much.

Valve is not lazy, just under the radar. I kind of like how Valve goes about business and advertising.

Oh I like how they do business and advertising too, but lazyness goes mostly for how they treat L4D. So much missed opportunity, but I guess they wanted it to be more of a community fueled series. They could be planning something huge thats upcoming and prove me wrong, I know, but I just get annoyed with how they have only focussed on TF2. Thats how I see it at least.

I do want the old survivors to come back.

But if they don't . . .

I needs me a Japanese fish market worker, speaks no engrish, searching for his lost son
A woman in her torn, bloody wedding dress who's wedding was ruined when her husband went berserk and started eating people
A person that looks like like Sky Valley
And an experimental weapon guy. Blue liquid like body that changes depending on the weapon he is holding. Skull head.

I thought this over before, now that I'm looking at them, they're kinda stoopid.

I needs me a Japanese fish market worker, speaks no engrish, searching for his lost son
A woman in her torn, bloody wedding dress who's wedding was ruined when her husband went berserk and started eating people
A person that looks like Sky Valley
And an experimental weapon guy. Blue liquid like body that changes depending on the weapon he is holding. Skull head.

haha sounds cool to me, I like the first 2. Last 2 are kinda wierd though.
I was thinking they need a indian taxi driver character, but I'm not too sure how far they want to take the stereotypes.

bbblp, my secret admirer who's looking for any excuse to look at my picture. bad pic too, was younger there, sun was in my eyes and it kinda looks like I'm taking a piss in the snow.

But I'm not gonna lie, my hometown would have made a good l4D campaign. Probably not a compliment to it. But going back there I can see how it would work. If I ever make cutom maps thats what I'll do.

i want to buy it on steam but i have a laptop how much memory do it use? cus my laptop is noting near a game pc
and if i buy it can i add you guys on steam to play together or somting cus i dont know much ppl whit l4d2

i want to buy it on steam but i have a laptop how much memory do it use? cus my laptop is noting near a game pc
and if i buy it can i add you guys on steam to play together or somting cus i dont know much ppl whit l4d2

well, probably do need to get a better pc I guess.

and if you ever do I'll be sure to add you and play

Here ya go Knutz

Minimum:

Supported OS: Windows® 7 32/64-bit / Vista 32/64 / XP
Processor: Pentium 4 3.0GHz
Memory: 1 GB for XP / 2GB for Vista
Graphics: DirectX 9 compatible video card with 128 MB, Shader model 2.0. ATI X800, NVidia 6600 or better
Hard Drive: At least 13 GB of free space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
Recommended:

Supported OS: Windows® 7 32/64-bit / Vista 32/64 / XP
Processor: Intel core 2 duo 2.4GHz
Memory: 1 GB for XP / 2GB for Vista
Graphics: DirectX 9 compatible video card with Shader model 3.0. NVidia 7600, ATI X1600 or better
Hard Drive: At least 13 GB of free space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card

Btw Sky, you get a headset and mic yet?