Leaked Deadpool Footage

It must come out. The reaction to it was superb and they stayed true to the "breaking the 4th wall" and care free characteristics of Deadpool. As well as the cursing, God I love the cursing. Tbh, Ryan Reynolds is the only one I can imagine donning the costume at this point.

Yeah I thought it was really well done to stay true to Deadpool.
I even liked that last bit of the video :laugh:

I'm so glad that Ryan Reynolds is playing Deadpool. Even though Deadpool was shit in Wolverine Origins, that wasn't his fault, and the first 10 minutes of him in the movie he is amazing as Wade. So this makes me happy.

The movie needs to be rated R though for it be a proper Deadpool movie. Seeing him shoot/slash/stab people for a full movie would be awkward without any blood.

The video was removed. So have many various sites that had it.

Shame that I only saw it once, the animation was beautiful, the comedy was there, Deadpool clearly is awesome, and it should be turned into a movie. Doubt it though.

Why do you doubt it'll get turned into a movie Kitty?

Reasons people doubt it will be made is that the industry isnt willing to back the movie because its too risky and could potentially be a commercial failure. While yes we and many others on the internet are fans of deadpool and would absolutely love for a movie to be made, we are still a pretty small portion of what make up movie ticket sales. You look at a film like avengers or batman, you arent just getting comic book nerds, you are getting children and many normal people who dont know anything about the marvel universe and characters besides whats in the movies. Another big point is that the movie would require an R rating, I mean just look at the footage. We got swearing, sexual humor, and gore. Its why spawn had to be pg-13, because many children (children and their parents being a large portion of sales) cant see R rated films.

Yes I would love to see a deadpool movie, but I dont think it would be nearly as successful as everyone is saying it would.

Maybe it was leaked to see people's impressions first? that way they could back out of it if it was badly received.

If they officially released it, it would bring a lot of negative repurcussions to "give something then take it back."

Rather than "you might get this but we weren't sure"

Amazing!!!

He's such a fun character. And I hope they mock that absurd that was done on X-Men Origins: Wolverine.

If they join the comic book adjectives and give some attention to his latest video game, it may be a lot of fun.

It must come out. The reaction to it was superb and they stayed true to the "breaking the 4th wall" and care free characteristics of Deadpool. As well as the cursing, God I love the cursing. Tbh, Ryan Reynolds is the only one I can imagine donning the costume at this point.
actually I think the guy from captain america can pull it off too but I do like ryan reynolds better