Lack of F,F or B,B special move inputs

Taj Gill

The title speaks for itself. Why do you think NRS eliminated this?

I know back in the 3D era, Scorpion's spear was B,F just like MKX, but I got used to B,B again like in the Arcade Era with the release of MK vs DC and MK9.

So yeah, does anyone know why NRS eliminated this input completely? Do you like this decision? Personally I think it blows.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk

Nasty_Freak

Yes I was surprised that Mileena's signature kick was altered into a "down, down" input. But that wasn't too bad.

Eclipso

I prefer the "old school" inputs, I would also prefer if they would make up their ing minds about it also.

Imperatrix Sindel

It took me ages to get used to Mileena's teleport kick being down down instead of forward forward. Strange but I imagine it has to do with the dashing/running mechanic?

BBBLP

Robot Rock
That's more than likely what it is. Since dashes cannot be cancelled in this game, those with slower inputs would be getting dashes all day instead of the specials they were going for

Nasty_Freak

[MENTION=4598]Nasty_Freak[/MENTION]
Mileena's kick is down down..? What kind of backwards bs?

Yes it can get annoying actually. I don't understand why NRS would change certain movesets that are already doing well.

I was expecting MK9 characters to return with the exact same move list from MK9 with newer moves...

Why NRS?

Kitty_55

I remember my brother was like, "you little lying noob!" Towards me because I said to him that the moves were the same from last game.

Like some of my favorite characters' moves are different but I'm in no way upset about it. So I have to learn my moves again, it's not the first game to change my goddamn moves, * cough cough * Warcraft * cough cough *

Taj Gill

Honestly I'm still used to dash cancelling that I inadvertently start running in this game. I really wish NRS didn't get rid of it, but so be it.

iViTal

Honestly I'm still used to dash cancelling that I inadvertently start running in this game. I really wish NRS didn't get rid of it, but so be it.

You can dash cancel Scorpion's fireball with the inferno variation, that's close to it lol. It's plus on block to after any string.