Kratos' Second Fatality

meh, looks like it belongs in MK Vs DC

im just not impressed with kratos at all in this game, i dont like his stage fatality, i dont like his move set or his fatalities, idk they just dont fit him ya know? i mean he uses weapons and he doesnt pour out blood like the god of war fanboys had hoped

His first one felt like that great boss finisher from the God of War series and adapted perfectly as a Fatality in Mortal Kombat but this second one seems like it belongs in Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe as someone stated. If you a God of War fan or have even played the games, it just makes you go "meh..." because that's just standard, average gameplay really.

On another note, the multiple camera angles have gotten on my nerves. I never liked them to begin with.

Great. First all the complaints over slice point fatalities and now that something completely different shows up, people complain. Can't please some people.

I seriously thought he would have the most brutal fatalities. One like where he beat up Poseidon in first person would have been AWESOME as a fatality.

well, not a perfect world right? :p very, very disappointing, that's from a guy waiting to play as kratos on the ps3... horrible fatality, creativity is nowhere to be found, it's a rated T fatality and there's TONS of coolest "fatalities" in god of war 3 for example, should've paid homage to that game and it would be fine... kratos deserves better... no excuse for this man, it takes 1/4 of a person with 1/8 of a brain to come up with a fatality like that and think it's cool enough.

Would have been better if he used the claws of hades to rip out their soul or held them over his head and ripped them in half or something. Cmon now medusas head is the least exciting weapon in the gow series

Hell, there's so many possibilities with all of Kratos' weaponry from GOW III it isn't even funny that this is a finalized fatality.

I love it. Not a single slice point used! Lame is how I would describe Babalities in place of Brutalities, Animalities, and Friendships. Lame is also the prize for the challenge tower.