Kombat Pack people

MKXGoon101

Do you know if we get Jason tomorrow? Since he comes out the 26th. I heard in a Kombat Kast that people with the Kombat Pack get DLC a week early and a gamestop employee told me the same thing.

I'm pretty sure we do, just wanted to make sure.

Wait, what?
Is this true?
Being a stan for Jason and his franchise, I'm so excited now to see what NRS can do with him.
Are you serious or is this just speculation?

I've heard it twice that people with the Kombat Pack get DLC a week early. I trust the Kombat Kast even tho I don't remember which one (I think it was the one when they revealed Shinnok)

Huh, I do remember the week before thing, so if the regular release date is in fact the 26th (I've never seen evidence that supports this) we may have a killer on the loose soon.

That soon? You'd think we would get a stream or trailer first, but I'm OK with them releasing the DLC characters quickly so we can have our Kombat Pack #2.

I thought we'd get a Trailer for Jason's gameplay early, or maybe even Jason's Kombat Kast stream first.
This seems too quick.

Theres a Jason tower coming tomorrow. On the main screen it shows Jasons face in front of a tower and it says comign soon. hopefully tomorrow.

I would like that as well. Given the hint about a "story pack" from Boon, I'm hoping for a Li Mei, Fujin, Rain & Smoke combination.

I'm sure he'd add Sindel in place of Li Mei, Fujin, or Smoke, seeing as she has a working breathing fight model already, and they only have Models.

I would like that as well. Given the hint about a "story pack" from Boon, I'm hoping for a Li Mei, Fujin, Rain & Smoke combination.
I could see them doing Fujin, Rain, Li Mei and either Sareena (she's in the story) or Reiko (popular demand)