Kombat Pack 2 Reveal tomorrow!

MKXGoon101

CN7O0XQUAAEYTyh.jpg

Is it going to just be like a trailer reveal? Or a stream?

Playing Phantom Pain for a long time has me not paying attention to anything else, game-wise. I just saw this on my newsfeed.

I guarantee one of them will be Alien. It's way too convenient and everyone and their mama seems to have been begging boon for it since pred came out.

Looks like Baraka on the left and Bo' Rai Cho on the right. Not sure about the middle two, so won't try to guess. Presumably one of them will be a guest character, though. Depends on this Encore theme...

No offense to any Baraka fans out there, but I really hope he doesn't make the cut. In MK2 he was creepy and cool, but now he just doesn't appeal to me, personally.

Edit: As for the photo Ed tweeted, if the silhouettes are clues, the third from the left reminds me of a cyborg

Last edited:
*Crossing my fingers for Fujin*

Please, NRS, don't let Fujin be fvcked out of being playable 2 games in a row.
Give us the wind god.

I think Baraka had lame gameplay in MK vs DC and MK9. I don't want him to be in KP2.

Fighters I want are Fujin, Reiko, Noob and maybe another guest character like Spawn.

Fujin and Reiko should have been on the original roster though.

Fukk Baraka.
I hope that fool stays dead from here on out.
D'Vorah killing him off is the most story progression that that stale ass character has gotten in a LONG time, if ever. :laugh:

Fukk Baraka.
I hope that fool stays dead from here on out.
D'Vorah killing him off is the most story progression that that stale ass character has gotten in a LONG time, if ever. :laugh:

Still appeared in more games than Fujin :pimp:

Still appeared in more games than Fujin :pimp:

Still dead in MKX, last time I checked, just like Hsu Hao and Jade. :pimp:
Besides, Baraka's already in as part of 1 of Erron Black's variations, as a dead arm. :laugh: