Kobra and D.King

it's probably been talked about before but, who cares? Anyways, I think this could be something we could think off of. Maybe it means Kobra has been working with Onaga this whole time?

I think maybe that was a picture of the process the Dragon King used to turn Ken into Kobra... :lol:

Seriously... I think it's just one of those random pics that really doesn't convey the story at all. It's probably just Boon's artists showing off.

Wyckid said:
Seriously... I think it's just one of those random pics that really doesn't convey the story at all. It's probably just Boon's artists showing off.

Yeah, but you gotta admit, that was a pretty badass picture. The colors were perfect. :)

FINE! You all just be non-believers, but when the story unfolds and you see that you heard it here first!

actually a it does have sumthing to do wit the story......his ending i think.

am i wrong?

I dont know if this is right but did Kobra get killed by Kabal?He might of figured out that Kobra was working for the Dragon King.

sweet_tooth said:
I dont know if this is right but did Kobra get killed by Kabal?He might of figured out that Kobra was working for the Dragon King.

No. In Kira's ending, she killed Kobra, but we don't know if that's true or not. Most of us are hoping it is.

Masta-Dante said:
I hope Kira is in the next MK.....she deserves a medal for killing him :p

Haha, I kinda agree with you on that. If they do have her return in MK7, I hope she has a different costume. I mean, I know she'd have a different one, but I want one that's completely different.

sweet_tooth said:
I hope none of the new characters of MK Deception wont return.

Ummm...that was a double negative. So, you hope all of them return? Or none of them?

Personally, I'd like to see Hotaru fixed up a little bit, maybe even Dairou. I dunno about him, though. But, some of them definatly need to go. :)