Kitana Win pose

Injectelo

I think win poses are wasted because most win poses we will see are the fatality poses.

I say drop the fatality win poses and use the normal ones instead. Implement a combination of the 2 at least.

Fayte

when it comes to the win poses and small presentational touches N.Studios are really exceling this is the kind of shit that makes a game memorable

COLBYA

i love mileenas win pose the best by far. scorpion gets 2nd but all of them are amazing. Id almost rather not do a fatality and see the win pose some of them are better than the fatalities Imo.

Nethervestige

Kitana's is awesome, for sure. I have to say though, really not a fan of Jax's. Not that I'm disrespecting ol' glory here, but it seems a little OTT that he wraps himself in it. I think it'd be better if he just held it above his head even.

Plus - I reckon Jax and Kitana's poses share a similar flaw. The camera closes in on the material on both the flag and Kitana's fans - maybe it's just the poor video that I've seen of these poses but it seems like the textures are too smooth on the fans/flag, so I hope they're given more detail. Of course, it's still early days, but just thought I'd put it out there in case NR Studios staff happen to be reading this biz.

celticpr

I love it, adds charm to her. Looks like Sonya and Mileena just might have some competition in this installment for me :)

I also love Mileena and Jax's win pose. Mileena's just shows her bad girl side and I like the American touch they gave Jax.

Fayte

Kitana's is awesome, for sure. I have to say though, really not a fan of Jax's. Not that I'm disrespecting ol' glory here, but it seems a little OTT that he wraps himself in it. I think it'd be better if he just held it above his head even.

Plus - I reckon Jax and Kitana's poses share a similar flaw. The camera closes in on the material on both the flag and Kitana's fans - maybe it's just the poor video that I've seen of these poses but it seems like the textures are too smooth on the fans/flag, so I hope they're given more detail. Of course, it's still early days, but just thought I'd put it out there in case NR Studios staff happen to be reading this biz.

u crazy Jax's is one of the best along with mileenas

Knives

it's a fail for me...

she's beaten half to death and covered in blood, yet she winks?

just doesn't look right, imo...

Taj Gill

it's a fail for me...

she's beaten half to death and covered in blood, yet she winks?

just doesn't look right, imo...

I find that awesome LOL. its like, **** yeah i beat the holy shit out of my opponent, so im gonna wink at the camera, its like rubbing it in their face potentially.