Killer instinct

i absolutely love Killer Instinct, I used to own a KI arcade machine, and I also had the board and HD for KI2 so I could swap them out at will. One of my favorite games of all time.

FULGORE!!!

KI Gold on n64 is a pretty sweet game, its actually fun once you get past the fact that they are 2d sprites badly moving in a 3d world (3d fighters ruined the whole fighter genre IMO) but the game is still good because the 2d is more dominant as the game was made in 96 and real 3d fighters came a little later

first one was better, but ki gold is still pretty cool

Sorry MK, but yeah KI 1 dominated IMO, nr 2... was not good tho also... mains where: Orchid, Fulgore, Sabrewulf, Glacius and the boss Eyedol but my favy was Riptor = that thing was crazy!!

epic game :D tbh, I liked KI2 but didn't like any of the new characters. maybe Tusk but only a tiny bit. favorite characters would be Jago (would totally love to have him as a guest in mk), Riptor and Sabrewulf :D hoping for KI3 reborn, there were rumours about it but they've been going on for years so idk if this time they meant it

I loved Killer Instinct let NRS take over that IP. Dont mix it with MK just do a reboot on all the characters and add some story. Design it using the MK9 fighting engine and it could be dope as ****!

Killer Instinct was my favorite game every until I played MKT. Riptor is the best!!!
I do not agree though, KI:Gold is not as good as KI because KI had Cinder, even though KI:Gold had Gargos.

KI VS MK = any fight game lover's wet dream so it will prolly never happen cuz nobody will play another fighter ever again, lol

Ki? One of the greatest fighters of all time, Still play it to this day. Plus the music was superb.

i got a dedicated killer instinct 1 arcade in my house its pretty epic... one of my favorite all time games . they should make a ki3.

Rare is dead and only makes pointless kinect games now

If Killer Instinct is to be brought back, NRS should do it. Imagine MK9 with different characters and more emphesis on crazy combos. What's not to love?

Ultrraaaaaa Combooooooo Humiliation Danger Danger That announcer was crazy cool and idd the music rocks still have the cd I got with the snes game. Always dreamed of an original KI & MK arcade cab though but these days it's hard to find especially an original and decently working for a decent price. I'd pay quite a lot actually :(

look on ebay b13 .... or craigslist that where i found mine ... 1 in a million though a nice dedicated ki1 ****in mint condition also lol

KI1 was better than 2 in my opinion anyway. They have been talkin bout bringing KI1 to xbox live for like 3 years. Maybe but i doubt it and if it does they wont have online just like Soul Calibur did.Hope im wrong cause its just sucha damn shame to let a fighter that INVENTED combos basically but not technically go away like that.