Killer Instinct announced for XBOX ONE!!!!!

You will fight the Tibetan jago army and will get sick if that MU. Sabrewulf is considered the best in game by pros so there's the dog fan club. Sadira is batman on roids plus instinct for her is X factor. And then there is Glacius - full screen monster, counter breaker master and all around solid character (rivals wulf for #1)

My personal opinion - Glacius is the most annoying but only if the opponent is good.

I play a lot of Orchid most annoying character is Thunder, Glacius is the toughest match up and Sadira is easy to break like Jago but u dont see a lot of her online so sometimes its an annoying match up for me.

Holy shit this game feels awkward.
It's not bad, but I've never played anything like it.

Currently using the analog stick because, once again, the dpad is a piece of shit. I think it's placement also bugs me. I like the pad to be parallel to the face buttons.

I still think the analogs are too close to the d pad and buttons. They cause input errors as L analog has attack/break functions

Jago feels the most natural to play for me, he's the Liu Kang of KI, very basic. Orchid is kind of bad. Sadira's Instinct is annoying. Thunder got the best wake-ups, I'll try to learn him next.

Just Ultras (instinct mode cancelable for double ultras) they might be bringing the others back for season 2 I would say most likely from what Ive heard.

Just Ultras (instinct mode cancelable for double ultras) they might be bringing the others back for season 2 I would say most likely from what Ive heard.

No Mercies, Ultimates, Ultras, and Knockoffs were among the primary reasons I played the Nintendo KI games in the first place. Are Knockoffs and/or the Sky Stage in this one like they were in the originals?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
That Cinder picture....

i-think-this-might-be-photoshopped.jpg

He should be shown in action this thursday. Combos and the soundtrack made Killer Instinct, not some crappy finishing moves that they copied from MK.

Taking finishing moves away from a fighting game that originally had them in the first place is blasphemous! Shame on Microsoft! KI without No Mercies and Ultimates is Ki Lite!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Last edited: